Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | The Black Emporium
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 150 151
Slot please!
Slot please!
catmas_banner_1_1_pink_by_jeanpolnareff-da8o2ki.png
Hey there! I got pinged here from the GASP pinglist and just had to add myself to your general pinglist <3 your accents and skins are amazing!

I had a question though~ I noticed a pinglist for customs, but didn't see anything there or in the first couple of posts of this thread about whether they were open or not :'D sorry if i'm missing it somewhere! But I just wanted to ask if your customs happened to be open? o: if not, that's fine! just thought i'd ask~ thank you ;u;
Hey there! I got pinged here from the GASP pinglist and just had to add myself to your general pinglist <3 your accents and skins are amazing!

I had a question though~ I noticed a pinglist for customs, but didn't see anything there or in the first couple of posts of this thread about whether they were open or not :'D sorry if i'm missing it somewhere! But I just wanted to ask if your customs happened to be open? o: if not, that's fine! just thought i'd ask~ thank you ;u;
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
@SarcasticHawke @xarazura @Aldru @Valentina @Amorah All added, thank you so much! Send the payment when you can ^U^/ @Kiryo Here! [img]https://i.imgur.com/JqgNvGg.png[/img] @CrossHound Hello hello! Oh well, I didn't add more info about customs just because I have no idea how they work ahah! I created a pinglist to see if people are interested in customs. To answer your question, I never opened slots for customs before and I intend to open a few some day, but I need to gather more information about pricing and stuff like that! Once I know enough about this I will ping everyone! ^U^
@SarcasticHawke @xarazura @Aldru @Valentina @Amorah

All added, thank you so much! Send the payment when you can ^U^/

@Kiryo

Here!
JqgNvGg.png

@CrossHound

Hello hello!
Oh well, I didn't add more info about customs just because I have no idea how they work ahah! I created a pinglist to see if people are interested in customs.
To answer your question, I never opened slots for customs before and I intend to open a few some day, but I need to gather more information about pricing and stuff like that! Once I know enough about this I will ping everyone! ^U^
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
Slot for sins of the doctor please!
Slot for sins of the doctor please!
Thank you for the info! I'd definitely be interested in a custom whenever you open them c: do the people on the general pinglist get pinged for when customs open? Or should I add my name to the customs pinglist as well? o:
Thank you for the info! I'd definitely be interested in a custom whenever you open them c: do the people on the general pinglist get pinged for when customs open? Or should I add my name to the customs pinglist as well? o:
1original_by_bramblebees-dc1lysb.gifb46ca3f4e296905d87923ec035a036201_by_bramblebees-dc1lys8.gif
One SLot please
One SLot please
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Friendly DocBump.
Friendly DocBump.
Dr G. Mulligan's Skin and Accent factory
@TxTiger I would love a slot please!
@TxTiger I would love a slot please!
F3d7DSl.png
@CrossHound

Only the Customs Pinglist is fine! ^U^

@Trachynhawb @Niharike @yzawnfest

Added! Send the payment when you can >u<
@CrossHound

Only the Customs Pinglist is fine! ^U^

@Trachynhawb @Niharike @yzawnfest

Added! Send the payment when you can >u<
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
@txtiger
Hello there! You had sent me a private auction for Rose Galaxy, but I don't recall requesting to buy it. My name may have been put down by mistake? I did buy 2 Skydancer accents from you recently.
@txtiger
Hello there! You had sent me a private auction for Rose Galaxy, but I don't recall requesting to buy it. My name may have been put down by mistake? I did buy 2 Skydancer accents from you recently.
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 150 151