Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4
Sadly, Aiki can't breed for another 9 days. After that though I wouldn't mind; if you'd still be up to it by then.
Sadly, Aiki can't breed for another 9 days. After that though I wouldn't mind; if you'd still be up to it by then.
@Xerephx I absolutely don't mind waiting! Thank you so much for being willing to breed her! :'D I think we'll have the best chance of Radioactive/Fuchsia/Black if we breed her and @nikkiaurora 's Sogra.

If that's good with both of you? :) Thanks so much for being so willing to help! <3
@Xerephx I absolutely don't mind waiting! Thank you so much for being willing to breed her! :'D I think we'll have the best chance of Radioactive/Fuchsia/Black if we breed her and @nikkiaurora 's Sogra.

If that's good with both of you? :) Thanks so much for being so willing to help! <3
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
No prob, sounds good to me
No prob, sounds good to me
That works for me!!
That works for me!!
148.png88.png9pAba2B.png2.png68.png
@Xerephx @nikkiaurora Awesome, thank you guys! Do you have a preference on eye color/nest? And do either of you want to keep any extra hatchlings? I'm only looking for the one boy, so you'd both be free to divvy up any remaining hatchlings! :)
@Xerephx @nikkiaurora Awesome, thank you guys! Do you have a preference on eye color/nest? And do either of you want to keep any extra hatchlings? I'm only looking for the one boy, so you'd both be free to divvy up any remaining hatchlings! :)
unNATURAL HatcheryjdSASTn.pngNest NetworkAdopt ShopQuest trackerSuper Snazzy GraphicsWishlistEarth Dom shophe/they, aroace, FR time +2DOPFwSi.png
lG9UFR1.png
Sure, that sounds awesome! I have no preference on the eyes, whatever you two decide is fine.
Sure, that sounds awesome! I have no preference on the eyes, whatever you two decide is fine.
I don't have a preference, but I do have plenty of space in my lair! I probably won't want any of the hatchlings, right now I'm mostly only adding completed breeding projects as permas
I don't have a preference, but I do have plenty of space in my lair! I probably won't want any of the hatchlings, right now I'm mostly only adding completed breeding projects as permas
148.png88.png9pAba2B.png2.png68.png
I’m down to bring pistil into this mix, but I would prob end up giving her to someone else’s lair to breed as I don’t have much space myself.
I’m down to bring pistil into this mix, but I would prob end up giving her to someone else’s lair to breed as I don’t have much space myself.
tumblr_orswviR7Yb1s35qyfo1_1280.gif
@Xerephx @nikkiaurora Alright, then how about we breed them in nikkiaurora's lair for matching arcane eyes? :)

@clood9 I think we've got a good pair set up now, but thanks so much for being willing to help! <3 <3
@Xerephx @nikkiaurora Alright, then how about we breed them in nikkiaurora's lair for matching arcane eyes? :)

@clood9 I think we've got a good pair set up now, but thanks so much for being willing to help! <3 <3
lG9UFR1.png
Sure thing, Nikkiaurora's lair it is.
Sure thing, Nikkiaurora's lair it is.
1 2 3 4