Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
Been trying to connect for several days, tried everything i could find, still no change, its getting really annoting, specially because i use the coliseum to get enough pinecones to buy all the stuff in the fair and to try and get some of the skins.
Im using chrome.
Been trying to connect for several days, tried everything i could find, still no change, its getting really annoting, specially because i use the coliseum to get enough pinecones to buy all the stuff in the fair and to try and get some of the skins.
Im using chrome.
Same report as everyone else: unable to load coliseum or fairground games using either normal or alternate sockets (usually I use alternate). Websocket test works just fine.

The problem occurs in both Chrome and Firefox. I'm on a MacBook Air running Mac OS X 10.7.5.
Same report as everyone else: unable to load coliseum or fairground games using either normal or alternate sockets (usually I use alternate). Websocket test works just fine.

The problem occurs in both Chrome and Firefox. I'm on a MacBook Air running Mac OS X 10.7.5.
site in general running very slow, stalling. coli had been working during the day. Now was working slow ans stalling. Notice to try alt link still disconnect. Firefox, cache cleared sockets ok. so sad I got spoiled by how good it has been running.
site in general running very slow, stalling. coli had been working during the day. Now was working slow ans stalling. Notice to try alt link still disconnect. Firefox, cache cleared sockets ok. so sad I got spoiled by how good it has been running.
@Ara I posted a separate topic but I fixed the problem so I figured I'd post here to let people know.

I ran a good virus/malware scan (it's called Hitman Pro and you can get a 30 day free trial) and it picked up several malicious cookie trackers in my browsers. Clearing those out and getting rid of the virus threats seems to have fixed the problem, and I can load coli just fine :)

Best of luck y'all! I hope this helps somebody.
@Ara I posted a separate topic but I fixed the problem so I figured I'd post here to let people know.

I ran a good virus/malware scan (it's called Hitman Pro and you can get a 30 day free trial) and it picked up several malicious cookie trackers in my browsers. Clearing those out and getting rid of the virus threats seems to have fixed the problem, and I can load coli just fine :)

Best of luck y'all! I hope this helps somebody.
FR+3 | they/them
@Spooksy

Can you share with us the download link?

I really really really really really really really really really really really hope this works..
All these lags and crashes are really upsetting, but this new coli-cant-access thing is quite the last straw..
One more shot, that's it :(
@Spooksy

Can you share with us the download link?

I really really really really really really really really really really really hope this works..
All these lags and crashes are really upsetting, but this new coli-cant-access thing is quite the last straw..
One more shot, that's it :(
HELP ME SAVE A LIFE. CLICK HERE, AND CLICK ON THE EGG(S) THAT YOU SEE. EVERY CLICK HELPS
@Alvaar Here you go! It's my favorite antimalware program.

As a fair warning, it worked perfectly for me - ran one scan, quarantined/deleted the threats, rebooted, and i'm problem-free. HOWEVER I had a friend run a scan because they were having the same problem, and it DID NOT fix anything. There are also similar programs such as Malwarebytes, Avast, etc etc that a quick google search can bring up for you in the event that this doesn't catch it. That same friend tried it on another computer and it works fine there, so I have a very, very strong suspicion that it is being blocked by a virus, malware, or tracker.

So unfortunately this isn't a ~yaaay rainbows and sushine wonderworks~ fix-all, but I really, really hope it works for you. :(

Gonna go ahead and ping @Ara again in the event that this helps the staff figure out what's going on...

Hahaha nevermind, ran the scan this morning and it was fine. Just tried now and it's broken again. Yaaay. )':
@Alvaar Here you go! It's my favorite antimalware program.

As a fair warning, it worked perfectly for me - ran one scan, quarantined/deleted the threats, rebooted, and i'm problem-free. HOWEVER I had a friend run a scan because they were having the same problem, and it DID NOT fix anything. There are also similar programs such as Malwarebytes, Avast, etc etc that a quick google search can bring up for you in the event that this doesn't catch it. That same friend tried it on another computer and it works fine there, so I have a very, very strong suspicion that it is being blocked by a virus, malware, or tracker.

So unfortunately this isn't a ~yaaay rainbows and sushine wonderworks~ fix-all, but I really, really hope it works for you. :(

Gonna go ahead and ping @Ara again in the event that this helps the staff figure out what's going on...

Hahaha nevermind, ran the scan this morning and it was fine. Just tried now and it's broken again. Yaaay. )':
FR+3 | they/them
Coli was working for a short time yesterday. Back to stalling part way through a battle. It just says "Ready" but you can't do anythings

(Only bonus is at least I can buy skins this year. Eats into my treasure but at least I can get them as I can't use the coli)
Coli was working for a short time yesterday. Back to stalling part way through a battle. It just says "Ready" but you can't do anythings

(Only bonus is at least I can buy skins this year. Eats into my treasure but at least I can get them as I can't use the coli)
Haven't been able to access the coli for days, here.
Haven't been able to access the coli for days, here.
@Spooksy

Oh..
This is really discouraging :(
I've decided to stop playing FR for a while, maybe until they fixed the coli..
It isn't fun anymore when you sulk every time you see people talking about coli exp and you're missing out so much on it..

I can neither train my fodders (which is my treasure lifeline) nor can I find pinecones (hence missing out on getting the festival items) nor can I enjoy the events fully :(
Arcanes' last two dom push had a few days downtime too in both weeks, and that caused quite an inconvenience and just another reason to sulk
*sigh I wish this gets fixed soon :(
@Spooksy

Oh..
This is really discouraging :(
I've decided to stop playing FR for a while, maybe until they fixed the coli..
It isn't fun anymore when you sulk every time you see people talking about coli exp and you're missing out so much on it..

I can neither train my fodders (which is my treasure lifeline) nor can I find pinecones (hence missing out on getting the festival items) nor can I enjoy the events fully :(
Arcanes' last two dom push had a few days downtime too in both weeks, and that caused quite an inconvenience and just another reason to sulk
*sigh I wish this gets fixed soon :(
HELP ME SAVE A LIFE. CLICK HERE, AND CLICK ON THE EGG(S) THAT YOU SEE. EVERY CLICK HELPS
@Alvaar It's a bummer not being able to access it, that's for sure. :/ It's my lair's bread and butter -- I make most of my treasure training up fodder and selling drops on the AH.
@Alvaar It's a bummer not being able to access it, that's for sure. :/ It's my lair's bread and butter -- I make most of my treasure training up fodder and selling drops on the AH.