Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DONE]Old holiday skins
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@rythec you just won the fuiran skin! I'm pretty sure you would like to claim it; just let me know on this thread and I will send the skin over as soon as i see your response! And no need to ping me, I'm subscribed to this thread.
@rythec you just won the fuiran skin! I'm pretty sure you would like to claim it; just let me know on this thread and I will send the skin over as soon as i see your response! And no need to ping me, I'm subscribed to this thread.
thank you! id love to c:
thank you! id love to c:
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
can i do monster within? @gamingandchill
can i do monster within? @gamingandchill
May I also enter for monster within? I know I won glowing red clawtips like ages earlier but I just wanna kinda try my luck again.... for a small price of 500 treasure
May I also enter for monster within? I know I won glowing red clawtips like ages earlier but I just wanna kinda try my luck again.... for a small price of 500 treasure
Help I’m such hamiltrash
Can I enter the monster within skin please? Thank you!
Can I enter the monster within skin please? Thank you!
ZavwQcV.png
@Fenneki1 yes you may! Just send over a gem or 500 treasure and you’re good to enter!

@DeadlyHedgehog yes you may

@MusicalLice I’m trying to allow others a chance to win stuff sorry I’ll deny your entry since you won a raffle already..... but I will give you a free slot to my dragon raffle.
@Fenneki1 yes you may! Just send over a gem or 500 treasure and you’re good to enter!

@DeadlyHedgehog yes you may

@MusicalLice I’m trying to allow others a chance to win stuff sorry I’ll deny your entry since you won a raffle already..... but I will give you a free slot to my dragon raffle.
Sent!
Sent!
ZavwQcV.png
@RichWorm congrats! You won the monster within skin!
@RichWorm congrats! You won the monster within skin!
YES I WILL CLAIM IT
YES I WILL CLAIM IT
RAFFLE IS NOW OVER! Thanks for participating! Hope to see you for my next raffle!
RAFFLE IS NOW OVER! Thanks for participating! Hope to see you for my next raffle!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11