Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What stereotypes do you break?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quiet and nice people liking quiet and relaxing music?
I dunno if that's a stereotype, but I'm pretty sure it kinda is.

So, yeah. I'm that stereotypical introvert artist kid at school, quiet and somewhere far away from people. And whenever people ask what sort of music I like, they always get a little shock because I answer "rock, something heavy and energetic"

but I do not break the introvert-artist-sitting-in-a-corner-and-drawing, that I refuse.
Quiet and nice people liking quiet and relaxing music?
I dunno if that's a stereotype, but I'm pretty sure it kinda is.

So, yeah. I'm that stereotypical introvert artist kid at school, quiet and somewhere far away from people. And whenever people ask what sort of music I like, they always get a little shock because I answer "rock, something heavy and energetic"

but I do not break the introvert-artist-sitting-in-a-corner-and-drawing, that I refuse.
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
I fricking love heavy metal (classic doom, heavy and prog metal are literally the only music genres that I listen to lol) but I'm not satanist or atheist or anything like that... I'm Catholic Christian c:
I fricking love heavy metal (classic doom, heavy and prog metal are literally the only music genres that I listen to lol) but I'm not satanist or atheist or anything like that... I'm Catholic Christian c:
sig108_by_dingobreath_dclhg0d_by_blondes_sketchbook-dclhm5j.png
I'm Canadian but I absolutely ABHOR sports. Especially hockey.
I'm Canadian but I absolutely ABHOR sports. Especially hockey.
ew9u8Xp.png
I'm a competitive female horde pvp player who plays a mele dps class (rogue) and my character is male.

(the stereotype in pvp is that girls can't play rogue or never choose a mele class which is bogus)
I'm a competitive female horde pvp player who plays a mele dps class (rogue) and my character is male.

(the stereotype in pvp is that girls can't play rogue or never choose a mele class which is bogus)
i'm a writer/artist and act very much like what you would expect an introvert to act like but I'm actually an extrovert with anxiety
i'm a writer/artist and act very much like what you would expect an introvert to act like but I'm actually an extrovert with anxiety
I am a Mexican but I have a very low tolerance for spicy food. Wonder what went wrong there.
I am a Mexican but I have a very low tolerance for spicy food. Wonder what went wrong there.
He/Him lol
people expect you to like theoretic work like math and physics a lot when you've been declared ''smart'' by a test

i absolute despise it.
(and i'm also quite bad it.. i'm asian kek)

i also don't favour noodles and rice over everything else when it comes to food
give me that pasta instead!!
people expect you to like theoretic work like math and physics a lot when you've been declared ''smart'' by a test

i absolute despise it.
(and i'm also quite bad it.. i'm asian kek)

i also don't favour noodles and rice over everything else when it comes to food
give me that pasta instead!!
ezgif_1_4788fbd097_by_syrinq-dcenk51.gifpeepers_by_syrinq-dcenjwy.gif
That lesbians are all into sports..? It's one of the weirdest things I've heard but I actually am very bad at sports and watch college football maybe once in a blue moon

Also, I'm gonna have to agree with everyone on the stereotyping of girls and forcing femininity on us. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being feminine and liking feminine things! That's great! But it's frustrating sometimes not being taken as seriously when you're into a hobby/career that's considered more masculine.

That lesbians are all into sports..? It's one of the weirdest things I've heard but I actually am very bad at sports and watch college football maybe once in a blue moon

Also, I'm gonna have to agree with everyone on the stereotyping of girls and forcing femininity on us. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being feminine and liking feminine things! That's great! But it's frustrating sometimes not being taken as seriously when you're into a hobby/career that's considered more masculine.

the “butch lesbian” stereotype. Everyone always looks at me and goes, “you don’t look gay!” well because i have chin length hair and wear makeup, apparently I don’t look gay.
the “butch lesbian” stereotype. Everyone always looks at me and goes, “you don’t look gay!” well because i have chin length hair and wear makeup, apparently I don’t look gay.
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
im female
i hate dresses and skirts
i hate make up
i own many weapons
i listen to "emo" music
i can be very aggressive if im angry or playing sports
im not obsessed with having a boyfriend (or girlfriend)
im a tomboy
i only wear jeans and band t-shirts (not jean shorts fyi)
i love lizards and snakes
i also hate childen
im very impatient
im female
i hate dresses and skirts
i hate make up
i own many weapons
i listen to "emo" music
i can be very aggressive if im angry or playing sports
im not obsessed with having a boyfriend (or girlfriend)
im a tomboy
i only wear jeans and band t-shirts (not jean shorts fyi)
i love lizards and snakes
i also hate childen
im very impatient
fight me m8
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15