Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Delos Leveling Services | Open!
1 2
@Ashenik hey!! sorry it took a bit to reply... so the 25% discount (the 88G) is actually how much would be discounted! it would actually be 262 gems
@Ashenik hey!! sorry it took a bit to reply... so the 25% discount (the 88G) is actually how much would be discounted! it would actually be 262 gems
vonVRKR.png pYAz4OB.png hatchery | leveling
@delos

Alrighty. When should I send him over?
@delos

Alrighty. When should I send him over?
@delos would u accept a Boss familiar as payment? Would like to offer a wartoad for 2 dergs 1-25
@delos would u accept a Boss familiar as payment? Would like to offer a wartoad for 2 dergs 1-25
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@ashenik u can send em over now!!
@imatiger i'll accept familiars as partial payment based off of the lowest treasure auction house price
@ashenik u can send em over now!!
@imatiger i'll accept familiars as partial payment based off of the lowest treasure auction house price
@delos

Thanos is on his way! Be weary though, he is very prideful and cunning.
@delos

Thanos is on his way! Be weary though, he is very prideful and cunning.
@ashenik midrin may have a few choice words to say to him haha, but i think he'll fit in
@ashenik midrin may have a few choice words to say to him haha, but i think he'll fit in
bump! anyone confirmed before rollover will be charged the discounted rate :)
bump! anyone confirmed before rollover will be charged the discounted rate :)
bump
bump
@delos
Hey! Could you train Ganymede? She's level 22, and has the stats detailed by Culex's guide!

350kt - 255kt would be 95,000 treasure. :)
@delos
Hey! Could you train Ganymede? She's level 22, and has the stats detailed by Culex's guide!

350kt - 255kt would be 95,000 treasure. :)
wuW0njL.pngT8IIRHW.png
@JustNatureThings sure ^^ i can accept the CR tomorrow and get started on her them if thats okay :0
@JustNatureThings sure ^^ i can accept the CR tomorrow and get started on her them if thats okay :0
1 2