Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4
wait what is this about?
wait what is this about?
@7Tales
Hello, I was doing some lovely scries for a golden Imp, and your Amber seemed a perfect candidate!! I was wondering if I could use her, she is RTB now, but the lovely male I found is not ready for another 8 days. Would you be interested? If you don't feel comfortable, we could always send him over to your lair!
@7Tales
Hello, I was doing some lovely scries for a golden Imp, and your Amber seemed a perfect candidate!! I was wondering if I could use her, she is RTB now, but the lovely male I found is not ready for another 8 days. Would you be interested? If you don't feel comfortable, we could always send him over to your lair!
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
Oh shoot. I apologize, but amber is kind of like me as a dragon? I don't really feel comfortable making myself mate with some random dragon. I apologize for not being able to fulfill you
Oh shoot. I apologize, but amber is kind of like me as a dragon? I don't really feel comfortable making myself mate with some random dragon. I apologize for not being able to fulfill you
And I am at it for the third time!! Would any of you be willing to lend your lovely ladies? I'm having trouble finding some since most have dropped out or have not responded! Thank you for your time!!

@Shinrin Could I borrow this lady when she is RTB?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=24087&did=39451860

@DinetteGarnet Could I please use you lovely lady Goldie?

@Arrek Could I please borrow her?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=344515&did=38388866
And I am at it for the third time!! Would any of you be willing to lend your lovely ladies? I'm having trouble finding some since most have dropped out or have not responded! Thank you for your time!!

@Shinrin Could I borrow this lady when she is RTB?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=24087&did=39451860

@DinetteGarnet Could I please use you lovely lady Goldie?

@Arrek Could I please borrow her?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&tab=dragon&id=344515&did=38388866
@Cynderfire

Whose nest? Yours, mine, or a rental? If it's yours I need collateral to lend her out, one of your dergs. If it's a rental, only through Triskele Nests (I used to work for them in case you need proof I'll give back your derg)

Other than that, yes.

@Cynderfire

Whose nest? Yours, mine, or a rental? If it's yours I need collateral to lend her out, one of your dergs. If it's a rental, only through Triskele Nests (I used to work for them in case you need proof I'll give back your derg)

Other than that, yes.

@DinetteGarnet
Triskele Nests would work for me!! Thanks for responding, I'll look at the pairs and message the tomorrow!!
@DinetteGarnet
Triskele Nests would work for me!! Thanks for responding, I'll look at the pairs and message the tomorrow!!
@Cynderfire
sure she will be RTB in 23 days so poke me a day or so before with a trade so I don't breed her mistakenly (I aim for a 3p amber with same genes she has)
<3
@Cynderfire
sure she will be RTB in 23 days so poke me a day or so before with a trade so I don't breed her mistakenly (I aim for a 3p amber with same genes she has)
<3
@Shinrin
Great! You're welcome to a hatchling if you'd like!
@Shinrin
Great! You're welcome to a hatchling if you'd like!
Alrighty!!
@DinetteGarnet
@Harpuia
Xan and Goldie are RTB! I don't mind how you do it, or whose nest they go into. I will probably only be taking one, and at most two hatchlings, so you guys can have the extras, or I'll take them. Either way works for me!
Alrighty!!
@DinetteGarnet
@Harpuia
Xan and Goldie are RTB! I don't mind how you do it, or whose nest they go into. I will probably only be taking one, and at most two hatchlings, so you guys can have the extras, or I'll take them. Either way works for me!
@DinetteGarnet
@Cynderfire

Doesn't matter to me, looks like we're both nature. I can send over Xan to Dinette if that makes it easier. Let me know and I'll send a one way. Thanks. :]
@DinetteGarnet
@Cynderfire

Doesn't matter to me, looks like we're both nature. I can send over Xan to Dinette if that makes it easier. Let me know and I'll send a one way. Thanks. :]
1 2 3 4