Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragon Raffle, [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5
1 Agatha
2Winter
3 Myrr
4sable
5 Monarch
6 FocsiFurie
7 Ghatanothoa
8 TigerLilly

@missfable thanks so much for doing this!
1 Agatha
2Winter
3 Myrr
4sable
5 Monarch
6 FocsiFurie
7 Ghatanothoa
8 TigerLilly

@missfable thanks so much for doing this!
13399.png Gem Hoarder
Hoard all the shinies. All of them.

@MissFable
Surprise me!
@MissFable
Surprise me!
Last comment from me everybody.
To: Everyone
Thank you for joining in on the raffle and I hope you like the Dragon you adopted. I appreciate the gratitude; running this raffle is second only to the holiday week for me and I always enjoy running it.

To: @Klei @Veli @NyaPyonNya @whizzy @HyperionForge @Solaira @Serenitynightowl @catrocity @lassavus @SummerZephyr
I have finished sorting out the lists and I have sent out your dragons via the Crossroads. Thank you for joining flight rising and I hope that the dragon I have sent you fits in well with your lair.

To: @SableNights
Your Dragon will be sent as soon as I get reply from Fennek or at some point tomorrow if they don't get back to me at all.

Interesting notes:
  • Out of 11 lists: 6 people got their 1st choice, 1 person got 2nd, 3 entrants got their 3rd pick, and 1 picked "surprise me".
  • The most popular picks were Wyvin, Winter, and Agatha. The most popular 2nd/3rd choices (outside of the 3 above) were FocsiFurie and Ghatanothoa.
  • Boglin was the biggest wildcard of all so Kudos to NyaPyonNya and a handful of Pale Pink Roses for standing out and making a pretty Bogsneak feel special.
  • Several of the dragons were named after eldritch deities and one is Romanian for Fire/Fury (I swear I did not just throw random letters/words together).
  • This was probably a pretty strange way of doing things for a flight rising raffle but I have found it usually leaves more people and dragons happy then a more random method.
Last comment from me everybody.
To: Everyone
Thank you for joining in on the raffle and I hope you like the Dragon you adopted. I appreciate the gratitude; running this raffle is second only to the holiday week for me and I always enjoy running it.

To: @Klei @Veli @NyaPyonNya @whizzy @HyperionForge @Solaira @Serenitynightowl @catrocity @lassavus @SummerZephyr
I have finished sorting out the lists and I have sent out your dragons via the Crossroads. Thank you for joining flight rising and I hope that the dragon I have sent you fits in well with your lair.

To: @SableNights
Your Dragon will be sent as soon as I get reply from Fennek or at some point tomorrow if they don't get back to me at all.

Interesting notes:
  • Out of 11 lists: 6 people got their 1st choice, 1 person got 2nd, 3 entrants got their 3rd pick, and 1 picked "surprise me".
  • The most popular picks were Wyvin, Winter, and Agatha. The most popular 2nd/3rd choices (outside of the 3 above) were FocsiFurie and Ghatanothoa.
  • Boglin was the biggest wildcard of all so Kudos to NyaPyonNya and a handful of Pale Pink Roses for standing out and making a pretty Bogsneak feel special.
  • Several of the dragons were named after eldritch deities and one is Romanian for Fire/Fury (I swear I did not just throw random letters/words together).
  • This was probably a pretty strange way of doing things for a flight rising raffle but I have found it usually leaves more people and dragons happy then a more random method.
tumblr_inline_oqvqfo6XtE1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjuuSGX1r2ao8y_540.png
@MissFable

Aaaaah, thanks a bunch for holding this raffle! Super excited to get ahold of a crystal gene; it's my favorite. I'll be sure to take good care of her. <3
@MissFable

Aaaaah, thanks a bunch for holding this raffle! Super excited to get ahold of a crystal gene; it's my favorite. I'll be sure to take good care of her. <3
2caluo.jpg
1 2 3 4 5