Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~Winged Kitty~ 9 breeds!
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 225 226
I am SO sorry for the lateness everyone, as usual internet is dead over here lol I love living in this shitty country... here are your adopts tho, hope you like tham and thanks for ordering! ^^ @Ezraeia you're absolutely right I forgot the tuft of hair OTL so sorry it took so long really hope it's good now [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/31a505689fe09b6281b74178744c7f98/tumblr_p4fjf8IkUN1rtd9pko4_400.png[/img] @Hyleoroi hope you like how your babies look, specially the last one had fun with the skin! ^^ [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/4ff75cf263fba9952286f38f9cad3695/tumblr_p4fjf8IkUN1rtd9pko1_250.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/3268ae2e773ebd6a89aed0dffb2c82c2/tumblr_p4fjf8IkUN1rtd9pko3_400.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/c80366e72f732e3733b9c1755656cfd7/tumblr_p4fjf8IkUN1rtd9pko2_400.png[/img] [img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/e7b00d4d1d794dae0028b9c817d33467/tumblr_p4fjf8IkUN1rtd9pko5_400.png[/img]
I am SO sorry for the lateness everyone, as usual internet is dead over here lol I love living in this ****** country...
here are your adopts tho, hope you like tham and thanks for ordering! ^^

@Ezraeia
you're absolutely right I forgot the tuft of hair OTL so sorry it took so long really hope it's good now
tumblr_p4fjf8IkUN1rtd9pko4_400.png

@Hyleoroi
hope you like how your babies look, specially the last one had fun with the skin! ^^
tumblr_p4fjf8IkUN1rtd9pko1_250.png
tumblr_p4fjf8IkUN1rtd9pko3_400.png
tumblr_p4fjf8IkUN1rtd9pko2_400.png
tumblr_p4fjf8IkUN1rtd9pko5_400.png
1_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vwd.png
2_copia_by_eifihanaki-dc71vw9.png
@EifiCopper

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY ARE PERFECT OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

*sobbing* Thank you so much I absolutely adore them they are perfect and ICARUS IS AMAZING AAAAAAAH

*flails in happiness*
@EifiCopper

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY ARE PERFECT OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

*sobbing* Thank you so much I absolutely adore them they are perfect and ICARUS IS AMAZING AAAAAAAH

*flails in happiness*
hSiT7bD.png

faQsydP.png
Manifestation: a Pinkerlocke
nnnnn iohA98P.png
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png leo
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png he/him
fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png FR +3
nnnnnnnn xyUtvwe.png
XlFXLvP.png
@EifiCopper

EEHH thanks so much! They are so cute and I want to snuggle and sqoosh them ahhhh. If only my cat let me put a scarf on him >.<
@EifiCopper

EEHH thanks so much! They are so cute and I want to snuggle and sqoosh them ahhhh. If only my cat let me put a scarf on him >.<
fBZO2yk.png
I have the Poisonous Woodtreads and guard, and the helpful wood treads that I could use as a partial payment if you are up for that ^^

I would also love to be added to the pinglists~!
I have the Poisonous Woodtreads and guard, and the helpful wood treads that I could use as a partial payment if you are up for that ^^

I would also love to be added to the pinglists~!
Auction_copy.jpg
free bump
free bump
tumblr_inline_nrsubd08Ks1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubl18PF1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubhbU8R1rd7zsk_540.png
@FoggyDownpour
I'm sorry payment for what? I seem to have missed your order? o:
I'll add you to pinglist though!
@FoggyDownpour
I'm sorry payment for what? I seem to have missed your order? o:
I'll add you to pinglist though!
Oh, I haven't made an order yet, I was trying to see if the woodgarb was still acceptable partial payment before deciding what I was going to request ^^ When I checked last night, I believe all three were at 15k each, so I would likely be getting a couple with the taill heart (so cute). If not, then I would be getting a single cat. Sorry if I've made this confusing D:
Oh, I haven't made an order yet, I was trying to see if the woodgarb was still acceptable partial payment before deciding what I was going to request ^^ When I checked last night, I believe all three were at 15k each, so I would likely be getting a couple with the taill heart (so cute). If not, then I would be getting a single cat. Sorry if I've made this confusing D:
Auction_copy.jpg
@FoggyDownpour
oh! XD no it's ok I just though I had missed a post or something D:
well the base price for a couple would be 60kt (30 each) with both woodthreads you could cover one if that helps! ^^
@FoggyDownpour
oh! XD no it's ok I just though I had missed a post or something D:
well the base price for a couple would be 60kt (30 each) with both woodthreads you could cover one if that helps! ^^
Sorry that it has taken me so long to respond! I haven't been on my pc much and I didn't want to try to make an order on my phone. Let me know if this is okay! There's a lot of specifics and a lot of creative freedom, let me know if there is anything that needs clarifying/changing~!

Request #1 (my fiance)
Dragon: Cat OC actually! An Ocelot (Example pic)
Ear type/Tail type: thin tail, maybe the 'normal' pointed cat ears? Like the ones in the first example you showed. He's an ocelot/fruit bat combo, so the ears are kinda hard to peg down due to sonar dishes vs cute rounded ears XD
Accent: Nope :3
Apparel: Nope~
Type of Payment: Partial payment with Poisonous Woodtreads and guard, and the helpful wood treads, I think there's 15k left to pay (for baseprice) once those are factored in.
Extras: For eyes, could he have Hazel? (He says "Green/ambery/Hazel", somewhat like this pic) Could he also have Pearlcatcher wings and be facing the other direction? (tail on the left, head on the right)
Wing color/pattern: He's a partial fruit bat, so maybe some warm dark brown with soft/subtle rosettes? If that's not possible, then maybe something like safari or stripes would be good.

Request #2 (me)
Dragon: OC as well, a Snow leopard this time (example here)
Ear type/Tail type: Fluffy tail please! Normal cat ears are probably the closest for this one as well ^^
Accent: Nope!
Apparel: None
Type of Payment: See above ^
Extras: Imperial or Wildclaw wings (both are wonderful and fit him super well, so pick whichever you will have more fun with ^^) and grey/silverish eyes if that's okay~!
Wing color/pattern: Maybe something that blends in overall, def in the grey range. For pattern style, I think something like poison, current, or seraph would be best ^^ (subtle is better for my character when it comes to colors)
Sorry that it has taken me so long to respond! I haven't been on my pc much and I didn't want to try to make an order on my phone. Let me know if this is okay! There's a lot of specifics and a lot of creative freedom, let me know if there is anything that needs clarifying/changing~!

Request #1 (my fiance)
Dragon: Cat OC actually! An Ocelot (Example pic)
Ear type/Tail type: thin tail, maybe the 'normal' pointed cat ears? Like the ones in the first example you showed. He's an ocelot/fruit bat combo, so the ears are kinda hard to peg down due to sonar dishes vs cute rounded ears XD
Accent: Nope :3
Apparel: Nope~
Type of Payment: Partial payment with Poisonous Woodtreads and guard, and the helpful wood treads, I think there's 15k left to pay (for baseprice) once those are factored in.
Extras: For eyes, could he have Hazel? (He says "Green/ambery/Hazel", somewhat like this pic) Could he also have Pearlcatcher wings and be facing the other direction? (tail on the left, head on the right)
Wing color/pattern: He's a partial fruit bat, so maybe some warm dark brown with soft/subtle rosettes? If that's not possible, then maybe something like safari or stripes would be good.

Request #2 (me)
Dragon: OC as well, a Snow leopard this time (example here)
Ear type/Tail type: Fluffy tail please! Normal cat ears are probably the closest for this one as well ^^
Accent: Nope!
Apparel: None
Type of Payment: See above ^
Extras: Imperial or Wildclaw wings (both are wonderful and fit him super well, so pick whichever you will have more fun with ^^) and grey/silverish eyes if that's okay~!
Wing color/pattern: Maybe something that blends in overall, def in the grey range. For pattern style, I think something like poison, current, or seraph would be best ^^ (subtle is better for my character when it comes to colors)
Auction_copy.jpg
@FoggyDownpour
hi again no worries ^^
oohh I see, actual cats, I think I can do all that yes I think rosette and poison would work beter or the wings, I'll try to make them subtle yes c:
each will be just the 30kt base price so in total 60kt
poionous woodtreads are at 18kt LAH and helpful woodtreads at 16kt so that leaves other 26kt to be paid in treasure
if all that is ok you can send the payment when ready ^^
@FoggyDownpour
hi again no worries ^^
oohh I see, actual cats, I think I can do all that yes I think rosette and poison would work beter or the wings, I'll try to make them subtle yes c:
each will be just the 30kt base price so in total 60kt
poionous woodtreads are at 18kt LAH and helpful woodtreads at 16kt so that leaves other 26kt to be paid in treasure
if all that is ok you can send the payment when ready ^^
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 225 226