Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | how does one treasure??
1 2
Hiya, I'm Melody :3 a friend recommended this game and I looove it bUT HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT MUCH TREASURE?!?! I've been grinding for the two days I've been here and it feels like I have nothing and it take hours. Aaanyways a little about me~
~ I'm a meme addict
~ I love animals and especially dergs
~ I am an amateur artist
~ bloop
...I need friends
also my goal is to really advance in this game that way I can give the newbs free stuff just like all of the amazing peeps that did so for me!
Hiya, I'm Melody :3 a friend recommended this game and I looove it bUT HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO HAVE THAT MUCH TREASURE?!?! I've been grinding for the two days I've been here and it feels like I have nothing and it take hours. Aaanyways a little about me~
~ I'm a meme addict
~ I love animals and especially dergs
~ I am an amateur artist
~ bloop
...I need friends
also my goal is to really advance in this game that way I can give the newbs free stuff just like all of the amazing peeps that did so for me!
2570if7.png
@crystalinemelody

Hello and welcome!

I'll have to say, the main way I make money is by having fodder pairs to breed random dragons. The babies don't sell for much, but with a steady stream of them coming and selling, it adds up fast. Guardians, Faes, Tundras, and Mirrors take the least amount of time to cooldown before they can breed again (I believe it's 15 or 16 days) so grab a pair from the Auction House if you can!

Another way is by making Baldwin Materials by transmutating at Baldwin's Brew and selling them. If you can get to where you are able to make some apparel, (which is done by leveling your cauldron) then sell the apparel. This adds up too, and levels the cauldron further, and the cycle circles around.

And of course, playing games on the site is probably the fastest. Though, I know it's time consuming. Artifracture gives the most money the fastest!

Let me know if you have any questions! My messages are always open.
@crystalinemelody

Hello and welcome!

I'll have to say, the main way I make money is by having fodder pairs to breed random dragons. The babies don't sell for much, but with a steady stream of them coming and selling, it adds up fast. Guardians, Faes, Tundras, and Mirrors take the least amount of time to cooldown before they can breed again (I believe it's 15 or 16 days) so grab a pair from the Auction House if you can!

Another way is by making Baldwin Materials by transmutating at Baldwin's Brew and selling them. If you can get to where you are able to make some apparel, (which is done by leveling your cauldron) then sell the apparel. This adds up too, and levels the cauldron further, and the cycle circles around.

And of course, playing games on the site is probably the fastest. Though, I know it's time consuming. Artifracture gives the most money the fastest!

Let me know if you have any questions! My messages are always open.
lobx30c.jpg
Thank you :3 !!! That helps a lot! @Ghostifique
Thank you :3 !!! That helps a lot! @Ghostifique
2570if7.png
@crystalinemelody

Very welcome! I also have some dragons for sale in my lair and need a good home. Let me know if you want any of them, and I'll give you a great discount! (100% off!) The ones that are up for auction are available, I believe they're on the third page.
@crystalinemelody

Very welcome! I also have some dragons for sale in my lair and need a good home. Let me know if you want any of them, and I'll give you a great discount! (100% off!) The ones that are up for auction are available, I believe they're on the third page.
lobx30c.jpg
@Ghostifique Could I adopt the Imperial Female??
@Ghostifique Could I adopt the Imperial Female??
2570if7.png
@crystalinemelody

The grown gal? Sure can! I'll send a trade over after I send this. Glad you're taking her, she's been unable to sell for almost a month now.
@crystalinemelody

The grown gal? Sure can! I'll send a trade over after I send this. Glad you're taking her, she's been unable to sell for almost a month now.
lobx30c.jpg
Jeez, a month? that's crazy @ghostifique thank you so much!!
Jeez, a month? that's crazy @ghostifique thank you so much!!
2570if7.png
@crystalinemelody

Glad you like her!
@crystalinemelody

Glad you like her!
lobx30c.jpg
hi
hi
tumblr_inline_nrsubd08Ks1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubl18PF1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubhbU8R1rd7zsk_540.png
@PenquinGrace hiii :3
@PenquinGrace hiii :3
2570if7.png
1 2