Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Thpt Flight Doodle Thread
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 241 242
How about Scylla?
How about Scylla?
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
Howdy Thpt folks! Got my first mirror recently then found this thread. She's been lurking a couple of days, she isn't very social. Having a bit of trouble fitting in with the new clan tbh. She could use some screaming buddies... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39091741] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/390918/39091741_350.png[/img] [/url] Oh yeah, the name's SoftWind.
Howdy Thpt folks! Got my first mirror recently then found this thread. She's been lurking a couple of days, she isn't very social. Having a bit of trouble fitting in with the new clan tbh. She could use some screaming buddies...

39091741_350.png

Oh yeah, the name's SoftWind.
TENNruE.png6ZC5v9U.pngivoYByq.pngM2QRnnZ.pngsG1sVgb.png
@Longtailsally457 I LOVE! It looks VERY cute! gr8 job for a second time drawing mirrors!!

@XxTheCorruptxX a floofy dramatic pose dergin, i love it!!!

@CraftyBLT A BEAUTIFUL LASS! New screaming buddies always welcome! it can take some time for a mirror to fit in to a new clan, but when they do, they will never leave
@Longtailsally457 I LOVE! It looks VERY cute! gr8 job for a second time drawing mirrors!!

@XxTheCorruptxX a floofy dramatic pose dergin, i love it!!!

@CraftyBLT A BEAUTIFUL LASS! New screaming buddies always welcome! it can take some time for a mirror to fit in to a new clan, but when they do, they will never leave
c86bbd366O1Z6.png
Reiri: I am a floofy dramatic dergin, you female dog!
Reiri: I am a floofy dramatic dergin, you female dog!
MOVED ACCOUNTS
@CorruptedSkies
mm, rude.
mm, rude.
c86bbd366O1Z6.png
@Faewild

"Thanks, the screaming helps a lot! Also Foxglove has been taking me on training runs in the coliseum. He says I have promise as a scout!" -SoftWind

much preening ensures
@Faewild

"Thanks, the screaming helps a lot! Also Foxglove has been taking me on training runs in the coliseum. He says I have promise as a scout!" -SoftWind

much preening ensures
TENNruE.png6ZC5v9U.pngivoYByq.pngM2QRnnZ.pngsG1sVgb.png
I'm debating on taking a break from FR for a week, and then seeing how many notifications I'll have
I'm debating on taking a break from FR for a week, and then seeing how many notifications I'll have
That feel when you're in the middle of something you can't pause, but then you smell tacos in the other room
thpt_flight_flag_small_by_jaynek0-dbz9mq4.png
Don't...
Don't...
MOVED ACCOUNTS
@CorruptedSkies
@Owlspirit303
If you want to risk blowing up your pingbox, go for it! :P
@Owlspirit303
If you want to risk blowing up your pingbox, go for it! :P
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
28 pings. Over half of them were from this thread. Welp, looks like the Thpt Flight is slowly growing into its old splendor again! (Nice dragon drawings, by the way.)
28 pings. Over half of them were from this thread. Welp, looks like the Thpt Flight is slowly growing into its old splendor again! (Nice dragon drawings, by the way.)
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 ... 241 242