Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2 3 4
So I was doing a bunch of scries, and I thought, why not a golden Imp? Sadly, the only Imps that met my dreams of an Opal/Glimmer Golden Imperial for sale were in the 200,000s. And half of them were Gold, some random color, and then gold again. So I did about 30 minutes of searching through bloodlines and came up with two possible pairs that could produce my lovely scries. Would any of you be willing to lend your dragon for a little while? If you don't feel comfortable sending them to me, there are plentry of businesses that rent out nests. Here's the dergs I need!!

First Pair(I might have to wait a bit):
@Charmory Olympus, RTB in 26 days
@lavoni You unnamed Gold/Gold/Sunshine female Wildclaw, RTB in 26 days as well!!

Second Pair
@Megs Erica, RTB in 4 days
@Harpuia Xan, RTB in 11 days.

Backup male for pair two:
@Ayuppy Ame, RTB in 21 days. (He's so pretty!! Unfortunately the scries showed more possibilities on Blush Tert vs. Moon)
So I was doing a bunch of scries, and I thought, why not a golden Imp? Sadly, the only Imps that met my dreams of an Opal/Glimmer Golden Imperial for sale were in the 200,000s. And half of them were Gold, some random color, and then gold again. So I did about 30 minutes of searching through bloodlines and came up with two possible pairs that could produce my lovely scries. Would any of you be willing to lend your dragon for a little while? If you don't feel comfortable sending them to me, there are plentry of businesses that rent out nests. Here's the dergs I need!!

First Pair(I might have to wait a bit):
@Charmory Olympus, RTB in 26 days
@lavoni You unnamed Gold/Gold/Sunshine female Wildclaw, RTB in 26 days as well!!

Second Pair
@Megs Erica, RTB in 4 days
@Harpuia Xan, RTB in 11 days.

Backup male for pair two:
@Ayuppy Ame, RTB in 21 days. (He's so pretty!! Unfortunately the scries showed more possibilities on Blush Tert vs. Moon)
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
Hello,

I'm really sorry but Ame is really one of my favorite babies. By cons, I found another female WC It would change his tertiary but I could have babies Gold / Gold / White or moon! (http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37599209 )

Thank you !
I'm sorry for my english >.<
Hello,

I'm really sorry but Ame is really one of my favorite babies. By cons, I found another female WC It would change his tertiary but I could have babies Gold / Gold / White or moon! (http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37599209 )

Thank you !
I'm sorry for my english >.<
cBe804P.png
@Ayuppy
That's totally fine! I would be like that too if someone asked me to send one of mine over, I almost got scammed once! If I get another person to back out, would you be comfortable if I sent someone over to your lair?
@Ayuppy
That's totally fine! I would be like that too if someone asked me to send one of mine over, I almost got scammed once! If I get another person to back out, would you be comfortable if I sent someone over to your lair?
Sure, I'll loan you Olympus. Or if you want to wait and see what the baby of his is that's hatching tonight, I could give you that one. Whatever hatches, it will be Gold Metallic/Gold Alloy and a goldenish (between Bronze and Buttercup) range of Opal or Glimmer.
Sure, I'll loan you Olympus. Or if you want to wait and see what the baby of his is that's hatching tonight, I could give you that one. Whatever hatches, it will be Gold Metallic/Gold Alloy and a goldenish (between Bronze and Buttercup) range of Opal or Glimmer.
Sure, you can borrow Xan. Just send me a reminder when you need him. =D
Sure, you can borrow Xan. Just send me a reminder when you need him. =D
@Charmory
Thank you so much for the offer! If the hatchling turns out to be male, I will take you up on your offer!!

@Harpuia
Thank you!! Gosh, he's such a beauty!!
@Charmory
Thank you so much for the offer! If the hatchling turns out to be male, I will take you up on your offer!!

@Harpuia
Thank you!! Gosh, he's such a beauty!!
Turned out to be a little lady - sorry!
Turned out to be a little lady - sorry!
@Cynderfire Claw for sale if you want to buy it
@Cynderfire Claw for sale if you want to buy it
@lavoni
Sorry, I'm not interested in paying that much for a dragon I won't keep. I'll find another substitute.

@Charmory
Could we still use the little lady? I have a new pair idea that might work with her!
@lavoni
Sorry, I'm not interested in paying that much for a dragon I won't keep. I'll find another substitute.

@Charmory
Could we still use the little lady? I have a new pair idea that might work with her!
All yours!
All yours!
1 2 3 4