Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid artwork [ON HOLD]
1 2 3 4 5
Feel free to check out my art shop! Only real currency for now (:
Feel free to check out my art shop! Only real currency for now (:
HcHcINJ.pngvPscXTw.pngFh9mBbp.png
I have an art shop in my signature if you’re interested ^^
I have an art shop in my signature if you’re interested ^^
@Lolilith
Thank you!! Your realism is gorgeous; i love how crisp everything looks :0
unfortunately im short on real spending money right now so i'll keep you in mind for the future!!

@CabbageCat ooh, cute!! I love your lineless palette work - i'll consider hittin up your shop later this evening, thank you ;0
@Lolilith
Thank you!! Your realism is gorgeous; i love how crisp everything looks :0
unfortunately im short on real spending money right now so i'll keep you in mind for the future!!

@CabbageCat ooh, cute!! I love your lineless palette work - i'll consider hittin up your shop later this evening, thank you ;0
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

Thank you I’m glad you like it! And thanks for letting me know ^^

Thank you I’m glad you like it! And thanks for letting me know ^^
hi!! maybe you could check out my art shop? thank you for the consideration !!
hi!! maybe you could check out my art shop? thank you for the consideration !!
@CrimsonCatalyst I'm interested in drawing for ya! i don't have an art shop on FR (yet, lol) but my art blog where most of my art goes is here.
@CrimsonCatalyst I'm interested in drawing for ya! i don't have an art shop on FR (yet, lol) but my art blog where most of my art goes is here.
j5NKKLj.pngvZQhV7D.png
@sinkroutine ahh, i would love to order something from you! before I post though, it looks like your slots are currently filled & you have a notice that you will be changing prices. Should I wait a little before I order or are you set to go? :0

@darkstormyheart aw, I really like how cartoony your style is!! unfortunately, it's not quite my jam. Thank you so much for posting though!
@sinkroutine ahh, i would love to order something from you! before I post though, it looks like your slots are currently filled & you have a notice that you will be changing prices. Should I wait a little before I order or are you set to go? :0

@darkstormyheart aw, I really like how cartoony your style is!! unfortunately, it's not quite my jam. Thank you so much for posting though!
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

@CrimsonCatalyst
you might want to wait— it won’t be too long, though, since i have a break from
school coming up and i’ll be able to power through commisisons ^^
as a side note, i wouldn’t mind taking a private fullbody commission, albeit at a higher rate than listed in my shop ^^
@CrimsonCatalyst
you might want to wait— it won’t be too long, though, since i have a break from
school coming up and i’ll be able to power through commisisons ^^
as a side note, i wouldn’t mind taking a private fullbody commission, albeit at a higher rate than listed in my shop ^^
@sinkroutine
whatever works best for you!! I defs don't want to overwhelm you; I've done that too myself one too many times lmao. I'm cool with waiting if you'd prefer :>
& I was actually thinking of asking for a piece of a pair of characters - and one of them is in a wheelchair, so i'm not sure if you'd want to tackle him in fullbody, lol.
@sinkroutine
whatever works best for you!! I defs don't want to overwhelm you; I've done that too myself one too many times lmao. I'm cool with waiting if you'd prefer :>
& I was actually thinking of asking for a piece of a pair of characters - and one of them is in a wheelchair, so i'm not sure if you'd want to tackle him in fullbody, lol.
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

@CrimsonCatalyst *sticks up a leg* greebings

here's my art shop, and here's my deviantart! don't mind all the mature content flags on the dA, i just draw a lot of art for my friend's story and i couldn't think of a way to avoid spoilers otherwise.
@CrimsonCatalyst *sticks up a leg* greebings

here's my art shop, and here's my deviantart! don't mind all the mature content flags on the dA, i just draw a lot of art for my friend's story and i couldn't think of a way to avoid spoilers otherwise.
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 3 4 5