Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Humanoid artwork [ON HOLD]
1 2 3 4 5
@CrimsonCatalyst

Hi there! I'm currently taking USD/mixed payments and I'd love to do something for you. Here's my thread with prices and examples. Let me know if you're interested, and thanks for your time!
@CrimsonCatalyst

Hi there! I'm currently taking USD/mixed payments and I'd love to do something for you. Here's my thread with prices and examples. Let me know if you're interested, and thanks for your time!
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@Princoxx aa I really like your work - especially how you do hair - but unfortunately it falls into a particular style set that none of my characters ever seem to fit ;A; Thank you so much for offering!

@Milkweed aw, thanks! i like my boys too <3
your style is super pretty; and the animation with the eyes is just????? so striking??? but alas I do not have spare USD to spend right now :C I'll keep you in mind!! thank you :>

@LongMorrison gosh dangit i have never been more peeved that i don't have real spending money - your inkwork is gorgeous! ;v; I'll have to keep you in mind for now, but thank you for posting!!
also congrats on reaching your milestone recently!!!
@Princoxx aa I really like your work - especially how you do hair - but unfortunately it falls into a particular style set that none of my characters ever seem to fit ;A; Thank you so much for offering!

@Milkweed aw, thanks! i like my boys too <3
your style is super pretty; and the animation with the eyes is just????? so striking??? but alas I do not have spare USD to spend right now :C I'll keep you in mind!! thank you :>

@LongMorrison gosh dangit i have never been more peeved that i don't have real spending money - your inkwork is gorgeous! ;v; I'll have to keep you in mind for now, but thank you for posting!!
also congrats on reaching your milestone recently!!!
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

8yJJEur.pngVZGtQue.png8KQXC3X.pngL2fmqQ8.pngwC1KtX9.png6H6WBlh.png

dabs
dabs
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

@CrimsonCatalyst
Thank you very much! :D I'll likely be open for a while, and I am considering opening up commissions for FR currency at some point.
@CrimsonCatalyst
Thank you very much! :D I'll likely be open for a while, and I am considering opening up commissions for FR currency at some point.
juniperprance_zps93234548.gif
@CrimsonCatalyst

I've got a humanoid shop here, if you're interested!
@CrimsonCatalyst

I've got a humanoid shop here, if you're interested!
pQX7j3w.png
@CrimsonCatalyst

I don't know if you're still doing this, but if so...
I'd be willing to do some art! If you want some examples, my Instagram is here. My art shop is in my signature, but it has mostly dragon art, so feel free to look there (It's also kinda outdated haha).
My prices would be something like 8000 treasure for a headshot and 10000 for a fullbody? The prices go up slightly depending on if you want it just lined or colored, but it's just around that range depending on that and complexity.
Let me know, and we can work something out
@CrimsonCatalyst

I don't know if you're still doing this, but if so...
I'd be willing to do some art! If you want some examples, my Instagram is here. My art shop is in my signature, but it has mostly dragon art, so feel free to look there (It's also kinda outdated haha).
My prices would be something like 8000 treasure for a headshot and 10000 for a fullbody? The prices go up slightly depending on if you want it just lined or colored, but it's just around that range depending on that and complexity.
Let me know, and we can work something out
tumblr_on0zqrkhdi1vlfhofo1_250.pngtumblr_okd02jOZgr1vlfhofo4_100.pngtumblr_ojzzsfa4cy1vlfhofo1_250.gif
@CrimsonCatalyst hey! I'd be interested in drawing for ya, my work is traditional and can be mailed to you upon completion. Payment is taken in USD through PayPal ^^
Squiddikin.deviantart.com < snoop around a bit and let me know if you've got any questions or are interested! Payment varies based on size/complexity/medium, so pricing is very flexible
@CrimsonCatalyst hey! I'd be interested in drawing for ya, my work is traditional and can be mailed to you upon completion. Payment is taken in USD through PayPal ^^
Squiddikin.deviantart.com < snoop around a bit and let me know if you've got any questions or are interested! Payment varies based on size/complexity/medium, so pricing is very flexible
dragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@doodledraw @Dragonett ah, thank you both, but i'm holding off for now until I've finished my current queue of artists so that I can save up more treasure, lol. Thanks for your offers though!
@doodledraw @Dragonett ah, thank you both, but i'm holding off for now until I've finished my current queue of artists so that I can save up more treasure, lol. Thanks for your offers though!
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

opening this again!!! i have too much money make it go away!!!

if you'd like to recommend your favorite shop to me thats rad too!!
opening this again!!! i have too much money make it go away!!!

if you'd like to recommend your favorite shop to me thats rad too!!
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png

Rq86m6N.png

5YkumXU.png
give me the stupid birds

beeps
beeps
jsj7i0F.png

GXksSMR.png

jsj7i0F.png