Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I like 2 it’s great can I get it pleas
I like 2 it’s great can I get it pleas
@zingiber can I have37
@zingiber can I have37
@Zingiber If #31/Dorian is still up for grabs, I'd love to take him off your hands! He's really cute and would fit well with a breeding project I'm working on.
@Zingiber If #31/Dorian is still up for grabs, I'd love to take him off your hands! He's really cute and would fit well with a breeding project I'm working on.
badges_02.png
AJ | 27 | FR +3
Badges 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | Persistent | LDCC
REBIRTH.png
I fell asleep and so many people commented.... I'm going to do my best to distribute the dragons to the people who commented first. I've had multiple people comment wanting the same dragons as other people who have already commented, so give me a few minutes to sort through this. I'm sticking to the first comment gets dibs rule.
@FireHeartSong Sorry, someone claimed both of them first.
@PasyaRonnasey I'm sorry but this dragon was already claimed.
@Rosesociety One of those dragons has already been claimed, but I can send you the other one.
@Milkeyscar I'm sorry but she's been claimed
To everyone I've sent an @ at, I'm sorry they got claimed first, but feel free to choose another dragon that is left. I will be adding new dragons soon.
I'm closing this giveaway for everyone except for you guys for a little while

I fell asleep and so many people commented.... I'm going to do my best to distribute the dragons to the people who commented first. I've had multiple people comment wanting the same dragons as other people who have already commented, so give me a few minutes to sort through this. I'm sticking to the first comment gets dibs rule.
@FireHeartSong Sorry, someone claimed both of them first.
@PasyaRonnasey I'm sorry but this dragon was already claimed.
@Rosesociety One of those dragons has already been claimed, but I can send you the other one.
@Milkeyscar I'm sorry but she's been claimed
To everyone I've sent an @ at, I'm sorry they got claimed first, but feel free to choose another dragon that is left. I will be adding new dragons soon.
I'm closing this giveaway for everyone except for you guys for a little while

@zingiber

43 if it's still open
@zingiber

43 if it's still open
tumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo4_250.pngtumblr_p6xvexhw2Q1w8xkufo6_250.png
@zingiber I love 44 can have it in stead
@zingiber I love 44 can have it in stead
45-47 are up!
45-47 are up!
@zingiber
Hello! I'd be happy to adopt Tirion (46) if no one has claimed him yet!
@zingiber
Hello! I'd be happy to adopt Tirion (46) if no one has claimed him yet!
Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.
@zingiber if you have any you dont mind being exalted, ill take em! raising money for my own future raffle c:
@zingiber if you have any you dont mind being exalted, ill take em! raising money for my own future raffle c:
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
48-50 are up!
I've got more to add once some of them are claimed!
48-50 are up!
I've got more to add once some of them are claimed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8