Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All Done
1 2 3 4 5
@SpicyGenji so sad to see you leave !! is it alright if i have the: [item=scythe kamaitachi] [item=Sickle Kamaitachi] [item=salve kamaitachi] [item=black and white flair scarf]
@SpicyGenji

so sad to see you leave !!
is it alright if i have the:
Scythe Kamaitachi
Sickle Kamaitachi
Salve Kamaitachi
Black and White Flair Scarf
kVIzwBY.png
- Shadow Flight
- My Wish List
- Monsta X and Stray Kids are my life
Hello! Sorry that you're leaving, but this is so nice of you! I'll take anything available! ^-^
Hello! Sorry that you're leaving, but this is so nice of you! I'll take anything available! ^-^
Ayyyy
Everyone so far has been treated to, Unless something you've asked for was previously claimed. To which, I did not send a cr to you.
Everyone so far has been treated to, Unless something you've asked for was previously claimed. To which, I did not send a cr to you.
Z3Lt3uB.png
@SpicyGenji Than
the blue wooly tail and salve kamatchi I guess
@SpicyGenji Than
the blue wooly tail and salve kamatchi I guess
@SpicyGenji

Sorry to hear that you're leaving ;-;

May I please have these familiars:
- Scythe kamaitachi
- Enchanting goblin
- Orbiting spirit

@SpicyGenji

Sorry to hear that you're leaving ;-;

May I please have these familiars:
- Scythe kamaitachi
- Enchanting goblin
- Orbiting spirit

__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
ehehe.... front page has been updated. I basically have materials and "other" stuff left, some familiars and apparel too but I have so many pending trades it's tough to see what's ina trade and what's not. @aquatic @CrystalDragonz7
ehehe.... front page has been updated. I basically have materials and "other" stuff left, some familiars and apparel too but I have so many pending trades it's tough to see what's ina trade and what's not. @aquatic @CrystalDragonz7
Z3Lt3uB.png
@SpicyGenji than familliars and apparel please
@SpicyGenji than familliars and apparel please
@SpicyGenji If you have any materials or trinkets that are "pretty", could I have some? like pastels, precious stones, anything glowy or with flowers, etc.
@SpicyGenji If you have any materials or trinkets that are "pretty", could I have some? like pastels, precious stones, anything glowy or with flowers, etc.
MuAIaYM.pngtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.pnggiphy.gif
@SpicyGenji Oh, okay. If you have any green-blue-purple apparel or maybe a holiday familiar, that would be great :)
@SpicyGenji Oh, okay. If you have any green-blue-purple apparel or maybe a holiday familiar, that would be great :)
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Spicygenji Do you have any cats? Cat familiars, cat apparel, cat food, cat trinkets, anything cat related

I collect cats on FR so I don't start collecting them in real life
@Spicygenji Do you have any cats? Cat familiars, cat apparel, cat food, cat trinkets, anything cat related

I collect cats on FR so I don't start collecting them in real life
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
1 2 3 4 5