Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Describe your friend group
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@antisocialgem

I am in two separate friend groups that are separate from each other for one reason or another.

Group 1:
The girl who likes horses, the other one who gossips, a lad who never slows down and probably has four watches and forty different timers on his phone, another fellow with a hearing implant that likes video games, a tall ginger that likes video games as well, me (Random Fact Machine and Artist), then there was another girl who was the best friend of Horse lass, but they split for a reason I shouldn't go into and have not been told about. Something serious I am guessing.

Group 2:
A REALLY tall guy with his tiny girlfriend, a memelord that's basically a stereotype nazis just to be stupid, an actual standup comedian, a ginger who really likes videogames, the Almanac/Encyclopedia/Artist (Me), and the 4.06 GPA lassy. I guess I could include the short jock and the pizza chef who likes Fireball, but they come and go.
@antisocialgem

I am in two separate friend groups that are separate from each other for one reason or another.

Group 1:
The girl who likes horses, the other one who gossips, a lad who never slows down and probably has four watches and forty different timers on his phone, another fellow with a hearing implant that likes video games, a tall ginger that likes video games as well, me (Random Fact Machine and Artist), then there was another girl who was the best friend of Horse lass, but they split for a reason I shouldn't go into and have not been told about. Something serious I am guessing.

Group 2:
A REALLY tall guy with his tiny girlfriend, a memelord that's basically a stereotype nazis just to be stupid, an actual standup comedian, a ginger who really likes videogames, the Almanac/Encyclopedia/Artist (Me), and the 4.06 GPA lassy. I guess I could include the short jock and the pizza chef who likes Fireball, but they come and go.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Guess I'll describe my improv group since they're the closest I have to friends hAH....
-smart and weird. could be a contortionist
-the best and probably gay
-straight white meme guy
-mom but also not
-awkward nerd
Guess I'll describe my improv group since they're the closest I have to friends hAH....
-smart and weird. could be a contortionist
-the best and probably gay
-straight white meme guy
-mom but also not
-awkward nerd
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
People who seem like they’re innocent...actually aren’t...at all
People who seem like they’re innocent...actually aren’t...at all
earthshieldr.pngQhY7AgE.png
You know those weird kids who always sit at one table in the lunchroom, and talk about things that most people think is heckin weird? Yeah, that's us.
You know those weird kids who always sit at one table in the lunchroom, and talk about things that most people think is heckin weird? Yeah, that's us.
All completely different, somehow mesh well? -shrug-
All completely different, somehow mesh well? -shrug-
[quote name="RadioactiveRainy" date=2018-02-11 19:17:01] Hmm i hang around a group, but im not friends with all of them, id say half are lgbt+ 25% are probably crazy (one is a confirmed sadist), and some are weebs, and maybe like 2 are normal (and theres these 2 girls in it, ones asexual heteromantic and the other is bi, and the bi girl likes the ace girl so thats pretty sad because well, shes ace so they arent going to be a thing) [/quote] I can relate to the ace girl, I'm in a lot of male dominated clubs and classes, and their first instinct is to start hitting on the only girl there, and it make me reeeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyyy uncomfortable
RadioactiveRainy wrote on 2018-02-11:
Hmm i hang around a group, but im not friends with all of them, id say half are lgbt+ 25% are probably crazy (one is a confirmed sadist), and some are weebs, and maybe like 2 are normal (and theres these 2 girls in it, ones asexual heteromantic and the other is bi, and the bi girl likes the ace girl so thats pretty sad because well, shes ace so they arent going to be a thing)
I can relate to the ace girl, I'm in a lot of male dominated clubs and classes, and their first instinct is to start hitting on the only girl there, and it make me reeeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyyyy uncomfortable
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
3 nerds who cry about dead men
3 nerds who cry about dead men
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
My friend group in a nutshell:

1 - Horse obsessed . Can't slow down and runs to every place because reasons

2 - Always joking about kiwis. Probably lesbian

3 - Follows the other with the kiwi jokes. Claims she's in love with 2

4 - Weeb memelord anime girl. Spends most of her time roleplaying.

5 - Artist wannabe. A midget. Main victim of kiwi jokes.

6 - That one guy who is absent most of the time but we love nonetheless. Always busy
My friend group in a nutshell:

1 - Horse obsessed . Can't slow down and runs to every place because reasons

2 - Always joking about kiwis. Probably lesbian

3 - Follows the other with the kiwi jokes. Claims she's in love with 2

4 - Weeb memelord anime girl. Spends most of her time roleplaying.

5 - Artist wannabe. A midget. Main victim of kiwi jokes.

6 - That one guy who is absent most of the time but we love nonetheless. Always busy
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
local weebs inconvenience high school janitor and insult each other. honestly, if you didn't know better, you'd think we hated each others' guts. which is the best kind of friendship.
local weebs inconvenience high school janitor and insult each other. honestly, if you didn't know better, you'd think we hated each others' guts. which is the best kind of friendship.
memes & sadboys
memes & sadboys
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10