Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Breeding with FIRE! (NEW obs/crim/crim)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Tyragoosa
Would you please ping me for the next clutch? I can't afford that right now. Though if you wouldn't mind holding that imp girl for a few days I could afford her ^^
@Tyragoosa
Would you please ping me for the next clutch? I can't afford that right now. Though if you wouldn't mind holding that imp girl for a few days I could afford her ^^
raffle3.png
@Animepegasus - Sure thing! I'll add you to their list, and take the lil' imp off AH :)
@Animepegasus - Sure thing! I'll add you to their list, and take the lil' imp off AH :)
84fusmL.png

@Dragonforce
@Farlee
@Someoneelse
@Iferit
@Beatrizklotz

Ping because Nymeria & Nightblaze have new hatchlings, may not be exactly what you wanted, but I thought I'd ping you just to be sure.
@Dragonforce
@Farlee
@Someoneelse
@Iferit
@Beatrizklotz

Ping because Nymeria & Nightblaze have new hatchlings, may not be exactly what you wanted, but I thought I'd ping you just to be sure.
raffle3.png
@Animepegasus
Thank you for the ping but they're a few colors off for what I would like.
@Animepegasus
Thank you for the ping but they're a few colors off for what I would like.
@Dragonforce
@Sherlocked

Carver & Arya had 2 female offspring this time, both double gened. Go have a look!
@Dragonforce
@Sherlocked

Carver & Arya had 2 female offspring this time, both double gened. Go have a look!
raffle3.png
@Dragonforce:
@Farlee:
@Someoneelse:
@Iferit:
@Beatrizklotz:

I have 2 new obs/crim/crim SD hatchlings, go take a look!
@Dragonforce:
@Farlee:
@Someoneelse:
@Iferit:
@Beatrizklotz:

I have 2 new obs/crim/crim SD hatchlings, go take a look!
raffle3.png
New babies!!! \o/
New babies!!! \o/
bvOc1Bt.pngnmofaEl.png
@Animepegasus
Thank you for the ping. Unfortunately, it turns out the pair I had my eye on is related to the skydancer I have. Please take me off your ping list, thanks.
@Animepegasus
Thank you for the ping. Unfortunately, it turns out the pair I had my eye on is related to the skydancer I have. Please take me off your ping list, thanks.
Thats ok. I'll take you off when Iget home
Thats ok. I'll take you off when Iget home
raffle3.png
@Animepegasus -- Hello! Is there people reserving any of your Obs/Crim/Crim SD babies?
I'd love to get one if any are still available~
I have my eye on the girl but the boy would be fine too~ .u.
@Animepegasus -- Hello! Is there people reserving any of your Obs/Crim/Crim SD babies?
I'd love to get one if any are still available~
I have my eye on the girl but the boy would be fine too~ .u.
1 2 3 4 5 6