Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Movie/Show recommendations?
1 2
Anyone watched any good films recently?It doesn't matter if they're old or new I'm just looking for something good to watch.I usually don't go for action or romantic comedies but feel free to recommend anything!
Also I'm looking to start watching a new show so throw your faves at me ! c:
Thanks in advance ^^
Anyone watched any good films recently?It doesn't matter if they're old or new I'm just looking for something good to watch.I usually don't go for action or romantic comedies but feel free to recommend anything!
Also I'm looking to start watching a new show so throw your faves at me ! c:
Thanks in advance ^^
Untitled_Artwork.png
POKEMON. What am I doing i am a nerd at it satan no
POKEMON. What am I doing i am a nerd at it satan no
Weewoo, weewoo, I'm allergic to sirens
Supernatral
Supernatral
Supernatral
Supernatral
the netflix original Dark! It's pretty great!

it is in german, but theres english subtitles, but if you don't like subtitles theres also english audio!
the netflix original Dark! It's pretty great!

it is in german, but theres english subtitles, but if you don't like subtitles theres also english audio!
I || E A T || H U M A N || T E E T H
wolf_skull_icon__free_to_use__by_akumiirako-dbl6hi8.png
There's this really good animated kind of reality TV show called Total Drama, I'm watching it right now, and it's actually kinda funny. (It's on Netflix btw)
There's this really good animated kind of reality TV show called Total Drama, I'm watching it right now, and it's actually kinda funny. (It's on Netflix btw)
Jaxon | He/Him | SHSL yeet "That is a harmful stereotype! I can produce heartfelt remarks through calculations!"
"That roomba remark is probably not about me, as I have a variety of custodial functions."
"I may be a robot, but the thought of my friends dying fills me with sadness."
OK KO is pretty funny and cute imo. It's a cartoon on cartoon network, and I think some new episodes are airing on the 19th (though, the episodes have already been leaked online so yeah lol)
OK KO is pretty funny and cute imo. It's a cartoon on cartoon network, and I think some new episodes are airing on the 19th (though, the episodes have already been leaked online so yeah lol)
Most of what I'm going to rec are comedies but they do have a little bit of romance in them

Brooklyn 99- A cop show but not a serious cop show
Parks and Recreations -funny
One day at a time-Netflix original
Superstore
Black-ish and its spin off Grown-ish -Both shows are funny but do deal with real life issues
Speakless-Same as above
Friends-A classic
Modern Family
Baby Daddy
Most of what I'm going to rec are comedies but they do have a little bit of romance in them

Brooklyn 99- A cop show but not a serious cop show
Parks and Recreations -funny
One day at a time-Netflix original
Superstore
Black-ish and its spin off Grown-ish -Both shows are funny but do deal with real life issues
Speakless-Same as above
Friends-A classic
Modern Family
Baby Daddy
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
end of the f**king world is on netflix and it's very very good, it's bite-sized too, each episode is only 18-40 minutes
end of the f**king world is on netflix and it's very very good, it's bite-sized too, each episode is only 18-40 minutes
I'm milo a useless drama kid! he/him/his pronouns please

pm me pictures of your pet rats and I'll forever be in your debt!

if you have lore dragons you want to get rid of, I'll
take or buy them! I'm trying to expand my clan's lore
by taking in dragons who already have lore and integrating
them into the story :-)
The Office

(Just watch it.)
The Office

(Just watch it.)
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
1 2