Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [D7] Disney Encyclopaedia: Mafia Thread
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 133 134
What if the Original knows who/where everyone is, but can't kill? It would keep with the "mafia head" idea (since mob bosses try to keep blood off their hands) while still being a district-spanning power or too OP, because the lower maf people have to decide whether or not to pull the trigger.
What if the Original knows who/where everyone is, but can't kill? It would keep with the "mafia head" idea (since mob bosses try to keep blood off their hands) while still being a district-spanning power or too OP, because the lower maf people have to decide whether or not to pull the trigger.
He/She/They | FR +3
There also might be a cool down?
There also might be a cool down?
1DKhf3D.png
le shrug

I'm off to bed tho nighty guysss
le shrug

I'm off to bed tho nighty guysss
jghAv2V.png
Oh my goodness! I had no idea this started! I'll try to read up on everything. Forgive me!
Oh my goodness! I had no idea this started! I'll try to read up on everything. Forgive me!
+2 Hours FR Time
ZoeC058.pngChocolate_Bunny.png
//holds megaphone

IF YOU'RE THE ORIGINAL, PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND.
//holds megaphone

IF YOU'RE THE ORIGINAL, PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
Wait, I’m confused, so is the original 3p or what...
But that won’t concern us too much since I believe that the role won’t be too op...
Wait, I’m confused, so is the original 3p or what...
But that won’t concern us too much since I believe that the role won’t be too op...
@Tynnk
Original is maf
@Tynnk
Original is maf
1DKhf3D.png
We're theorizing for the moment - only the Original (and @/ExoticBascoe) know the details of their role for sure.

I think it was said that the Original is in charge of the Mafia, and we do know that the Original can impact anyone in any district. We just don't know if that makes the Original a 3rd party, and what they can do.
We're theorizing for the moment - only the Original (and @/ExoticBascoe) know the details of their role for sure.

I think it was said that the Original is in charge of the Mafia, and we do know that the Original can impact anyone in any district. We just don't know if that makes the Original a 3rd party, and what they can do.
He/She/They | FR +3
[q uote name="thatonespeedster" date=2018-02-10 10:02:24]
@Tynnk
Original is maf
[/quote]

How do you know this for sure?
[q uote name="thatonespeedster" date=2018-02-10 10:02:24]
@Tynnk
Original is maf
[/quote]

How do you know this for sure?
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
What the heck happened with that format?
What the heck happened with that format?
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 133 134