Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Musicals!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
okay so wicked is the best musical in the world i have a dragon based off of elphaba in my lair. :> I've seen it in NYC once with front row seats and chicago once. I'm seeing it in march again with front row seats!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38685914] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386860/38685914_350.png[/img] [/url] I've memorized every song and most of the elphaba actors xD
okay so wicked is the best musical in the world i have a dragon based off of elphaba in my lair. :> I've seen it in NYC once with front row seats and chicago once. I'm seeing it in march again with front row seats!!

38685914_350.png

I've memorized every song and most of the elphaba actors xD
think i'll miss you forever
like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky
@Echoshine

Awh, she's so cute! I'm trying to make my whole dragon lair based off musical characters
@Echoshine

Awh, she's so cute! I'm trying to make my whole dragon lair based off musical characters
@Orin

It's a great musical. :D It's been one of my favorites since I was a kid and well, I live in NYC so I had to see it live on Broadway at least once.
@Orin

It's a great musical. :D It's been one of my favorites since I was a kid and well, I live in NYC so I had to see it live on Broadway at least once.
Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.- Le petit prince.
@Sedai

Very cool! I feel like Phantom is a show that everyone should get to see AT LEAST once, it's so magical to see live
@Sedai

Very cool! I feel like Phantom is a show that everyone should get to see AT LEAST once, it's so magical to see live
@Orin I loooooove that your first two dragons are from Little Shop of Horrors! I can't check out your Hansen yet, as I'm going to see the musical early next month and am trying to go in completely blind.

My latest interest has been Jekyll and Hyde. I stumbled on some songs through youtube, and am hooked.
@Orin I loooooove that your first two dragons are from Little Shop of Horrors! I can't check out your Hansen yet, as I'm going to see the musical early next month and am trying to go in completely blind.

My latest interest has been Jekyll and Hyde. I stumbled on some songs through youtube, and am hooked.
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive

Thank you!! Little Shop of Horrors is my all all time favorite musical, which is why I just had to change my username to Orin (I was surprised that the name wasn't taken) as well as make dragons for them (I still need to make Mr. Mushnik, Audrey, and Audrey II)

And I've heard of Jekyll and Hyde, but never pushed myself to listen to it! Maybe I should try it out sometime
@Cognitive

Thank you!! Little Shop of Horrors is my all all time favorite musical, which is why I just had to change my username to Orin (I was surprised that the name wasn't taken) as well as make dragons for them (I still need to make Mr. Mushnik, Audrey, and Audrey II)

And I've heard of Jekyll and Hyde, but never pushed myself to listen to it! Maybe I should try it out sometime
I have only been to one musical, but I don't believe anyone has mentioned it yet.
Ghost
It was the most beautiful thing I watched. I don't think there was a dry eye in the building once it was over.
I have only been to one musical, but I don't believe anyone has mentioned it yet.
Ghost
It was the most beautiful thing I watched. I don't think there was a dry eye in the building once it was over.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@Orin My last car was a little green Beetle that I affectionately called Audrey II or Twoey. It's such a fun musical, and I love the songs! I think your username and your dragon Orin are pretty awesome!
@Orin My last car was a little green Beetle that I affectionately called Audrey II or Twoey. It's such a fun musical, and I love the songs! I think your username and your dragon Orin are pretty awesome!
vV5jbm.png
@Icystorm

I haven't heard of Ghost, what's it about??

@Cognitive

Aw that's awesome! And SAME, Little Shop is sooo underrated, I love the songs so much. My favorites are probably Now It's Just the Gas OR Mushnik & Son.
Also thank you! I was so happy when I got to change my username to just Orin for free
@Icystorm

I haven't heard of Ghost, what's it about??

@Cognitive

Aw that's awesome! And SAME, Little Shop is sooo underrated, I love the songs so much. My favorites are probably Now It's Just the Gas OR Mushnik & Son.
Also thank you! I was so happy when I got to change my username to just Orin for free
@Orin
I'm horrible at explaining, so here is some awesome copy and paste work.
After Sam is murdered on the street, he finds himself trapped as a ghost between this world and the next. He tries to communicate with girlfriend Molly through a phony psychic in the hope of saving her from his murderer.
@Orin
I'm horrible at explaining, so here is some awesome copy and paste work.
After Sam is murdered on the street, he finds himself trapped as a ghost between this world and the next. He tries to communicate with girlfriend Molly through a phony psychic in the hope of saving her from his murderer.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9