Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Owlburrow's Art Stand~ CLOSED
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
@irisidium Hi there!! I just finished your bust! This was really a delight to work on, I love sparkling things. [img]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l136/owlburrow/spaceskydancerPB_zpsdvevxiwm.jpg[/img] Go ahead and PM me your email and I'll send you the bigger file. [url=http://dragonburrow.tumblr.com/post/155227011081/painting-of-the-starry-mysterious-wander]Here's a link to the tumblr post also[/url]. Thank you so much again!!! Hope you like it!
@irisidium

Hi there!! I just finished your bust! This was really a delight to work on, I love sparkling things.

spaceskydancerPB_zpsdvevxiwm.jpg

Go ahead and PM me your email and I'll send you the bigger file. Here's a link to the tumblr post also. Thank you so much again!!! Hope you like it!
@owlburrow Holy poo, your art is amazing! May i please be added to the pinglist for slots? o: I absolutely NEED to comm you.
@owlburrow Holy poo, your art is amazing! May i please be added to the pinglist for slots? o: I absolutely NEED to comm you.
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
@Dross

You bet, I'll add you right now. Sorry for not adding sooner, my shop was shut down for months and months.
@Dross

You bet, I'll add you right now. Sorry for not adding sooner, my shop was shut down for months and months.
@popette @luunai @ryou @flag @faylon @celsius @zhi @cila @pandragonsbox @eya @skelizard @bleedingmagenta @sadey @vestakya @azurillturtle @lome @ladystarry @abderus @shayflayplays @irisidium @meretrixprocax @spark @vortesta
@kaorusquee @blutopod @Juyoung @meredith44 @espoir @theladyjai @sinnibelle @coldfire3 @rubyredtan @chero @inkdemoncuddles @clavicado @arelyn @krin @tanija @foxxer @simfeetunder @clouded @AngHuiQing @Trachynhawb @Lucatri @vangone @frivilosity @iodine @avessa @soni @elverabasillisk @summerstorm @icecreamdude26 @time @starshining @toasteroven @Kuroida @zenithnadir @syncogon @draginraptor @spicerwild @boxparts @achi @kaitorubel @momo1013 @doki @nocte @glisselda @Cryolophosaurus @FairyArmadillo @derparoo @toriel @chromi @noblehunters @hollowedangel777 @bergentruckung @aruakhal @prismaticskies @Dross

Hi all! I'm offering one $30 Color Bust slot, to be completed within 48 hours. Gotta pay an unexpected car bill. Ping to claim!
@popette @luunai @ryou @flag @faylon @celsius @zhi @cila @pandragonsbox @eya @skelizard @bleedingmagenta @sadey @vestakya @azurillturtle @lome @ladystarry @abderus @shayflayplays @irisidium @meretrixprocax @spark @vortesta
@kaorusquee @blutopod @Juyoung @meredith44 @espoir @theladyjai @sinnibelle @coldfire3 @rubyredtan @chero @inkdemoncuddles @clavicado @arelyn @krin @tanija @foxxer @simfeetunder @clouded @AngHuiQing @Trachynhawb @Lucatri @vangone @frivilosity @iodine @avessa @soni @elverabasillisk @summerstorm @icecreamdude26 @time @starshining @toasteroven @Kuroida @zenithnadir @syncogon @draginraptor @spicerwild @boxparts @achi @kaitorubel @momo1013 @doki @nocte @glisselda @Cryolophosaurus @FairyArmadillo @derparoo @toriel @chromi @noblehunters @hollowedangel777 @bergentruckung @aruakhal @prismaticskies @Dross

Hi all! I'm offering one $30 Color Bust slot, to be completed within 48 hours. Gotta pay an unexpected car bill. Ping to claim!
@owlburrow can I go on your pinglist? And can I pm you about buying a gift? I don't want the person to know until it's too late ^^

Edit: I'll take that 30dolla slot
@owlburrow can I go on your pinglist? And can I pm you about buying a gift? I don't want the person to know until it's too late ^^

Edit: I'll take that 30dolla slot
unknown.png
@Hidd3nstare

No problem, I'll put you on the ping list. Mhm, feel free to PM :))
@Hidd3nstare

No problem, I'll put you on the ping list. Mhm, feel free to PM :))
Cool, I'll make it that 30dolla slot pls
Cool, I'll make it that 30dolla slot pls
unknown.png
@hidd3nstare

Perfect, you've got it! PM whenever you're ready.
@hidd3nstare

Perfect, you've got it! PM whenever you're ready.
owlburrow Sorry about the unexpected expense, thats never fun. Hope you get it all sorted out without further issue!
owlburrow Sorry about the unexpected expense, thats never fun. Hope you get it all sorted out without further issue!
4gOhMzr.png Lore/Misc:

Clan An Duin
Progenitor Dross
Epsilon's Archives
Naomi Breeders Inc.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WdyTW3r.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shops:

Error: File not Found
Naomi Blood Hatchery
FR Item/CS Item Shop
Art Shop WIP
6 Digit G1s For Sale

ToTPy94.png
@Dross

Thank you so much! Its all right, these things happen. Hope you have a nice week :)
@Dross

Thank you so much! Its all right, these things happen. Hope you have a nice week :)
1 2 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45