Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | First Gen Nocturne
1 2 3 4 5
I dragon left, first gen, unbred, with one gene. 100 gems in auction, or send a crossroads if you prefer to pay in treasure. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38265681] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/382657/38265681_350.png[/img] [/url]
I dragon left, first gen, unbred, with one gene. 100 gems in auction, or send a crossroads if you prefer to pay in treasure.

38265681_350.png

bump
bump
@MardiGras

What would you consider a fair offer for Naeblis?
@MardiGras

What would you consider a fair offer for Naeblis?
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight
Just offer? I won't demand an unreasonable price but I honestly don't know what dragons are going for right now. I haven't sold anything in months, possibly longer.
@Azurenight
Just offer? I won't demand an unreasonable price but I honestly don't know what dragons are going for right now. I haven't sold anything in months, possibly longer.
@MardiGras

All right, I was thinking 50g for him?
@MardiGras

All right, I was thinking 50g for him?
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@mardigras I pmed u
@mardigras I pmed u
i7jjUhe.png
@MardiGras im interested im Jingles skin(for my candycane), malinoir and valazios. Do u have any set price for em?
@MardiGras im interested im Jingles skin(for my candycane), malinoir and valazios. Do u have any set price for em?
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@MardiGras
I'm wondering about Garuda is 17000 treaser good or do you want more for her?
@MardiGras
I'm wondering about Garuda is 17000 treaser good or do you want more for her?
@Azurenight
I would do that for Naebliss just set up the crossroads please.

@Imatiger
Jingle is in the top row so not for sale. I would possibly sell Malinoir and Valazios for good offers only. Malinoir is level 25 and fully stoned and coli ready. Valazios is not going to be cheap at all. He is a low 6 digit level 25 second gen fully stoned and coli ready. I don't have set prices just looking at offers.

@queendarkmoon
Garuda is a first gen and unbred with a tert gene so I would want a bit more for her.
@Azurenight
I would do that for Naebliss just set up the crossroads please.

@Imatiger
Jingle is in the top row so not for sale. I would possibly sell Malinoir and Valazios for good offers only. Malinoir is level 25 and fully stoned and coli ready. Valazios is not going to be cheap at all. He is a low 6 digit level 25 second gen fully stoned and coli ready. I don't have set prices just looking at offers.

@queendarkmoon
Garuda is a first gen and unbred with a tert gene so I would want a bit more for her.
@MardiGras i was only interested in Jingles accent XD
I need a rough price im horrible at setting them

Are u interested on other game items perhaps?
@MardiGras i was only interested in Jingles accent XD
I need a rough price im horrible at setting them

Are u interested on other game items perhaps?
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
1 2 3 4 5