Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Unhatched Dragon Egg Guide!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@constellationxx

Actually, she has two different emails xd
@constellationxx

Actually, she has two different emails xd
aestheticmoonresized_orig.gif
@BlazingFir3
it doesn't matter whether she's registered on two different emails or not, having more than one account goes against the terms of service, no matter the reason.
@BlazingFir3
it doesn't matter whether she's registered on two different emails or not, having more than one account goes against the terms of service, no matter the reason.
@constellationxx
So sorry, this is out of complete innocence!
One of them is her old sister's account which she manages.
I'll tell her to delete or go off it completely.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
@constellationxx
So sorry, this is out of complete innocence!
One of them is her old sister's account which she manages.
I'll tell her to delete or go off it completely.
Sorry for the inconvenience!
aestheticmoonresized_orig.gif
@BlazingFir3
No worries, I just didn't want your friend to be banned even if she had completely innocent reasons ^^
@BlazingFir3
No worries, I just didn't want your friend to be banned even if she had completely innocent reasons ^^
This is so helpful, thank you very much~!
This is so helpful, thank you very much~!
he/xe/prince/it
ive got no idea what im doing
@WiffleSnuf

No problem! I'm glad this helped. : )
@WiffleSnuf

No problem! I'm glad this helped. : )
xPlkKnY.png
@ChristineDaae
So, just to clarify, there is a small chance of an Unhatched egg dropping while scavenging in a different element? Ex. I got an Unhatched Earth Egg while scavenging in Shadow.
@ChristineDaae
So, just to clarify, there is a small chance of an Unhatched egg dropping while scavenging in a different element? Ex. I got an Unhatched Earth Egg while scavenging in Shadow.
0gldo0m.png
@Toxical

You must've been mistaken, you can't get eggs of a different element you had scavenged with. It's not possible to get an hatched Earth Egg while scavenging in Shadow. Well, at least don't think so.

: )
@Toxical

You must've been mistaken, you can't get eggs of a different element you had scavenged with. It's not possible to get an hatched Earth Egg while scavenging in Shadow. Well, at least don't think so.

: )
xPlkKnY.png
Thank you for this guide!
Thank you for this guide!
grimcreaper___edited_by_peach98123-dc3s8zl.png
Just wondering if dragons hatched from these eggs will be strictly basic colouring or is there a chance that you could get a dragon with a Primary/Secondary/Tertiary gene?
Just wondering if dragons hatched from these eggs will be strictly basic colouring or is there a chance that you could get a dragon with a Primary/Secondary/Tertiary gene?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7