Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What happened to the Coliseum?
1 2 3 4
@Sachie
You are an excellent person.

@tilukonfdz
The internet has everything xD I merely borrowed it.
(Was looking for small pictures of butter and it popped up, somewhat disturbingly high on the list)
@Sachie
You are an excellent person.

@tilukonfdz
The internet has everything xD I merely borrowed it.
(Was looking for small pictures of butter and it popped up, somewhat disturbingly high on the list)
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
Uh huh.
Sure.
@Vendrus
Uh huh.
Sure.
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
[quote name="Xylom" date="2014-02-24 15:39:19"][center] [color=purple]Anything stuck between two Croaker legs is just begging for inappropriate jokes. Also butter is gross, have Country Crock Light instead: [img]http://www.countrycrock.com/Images/347/347-91846.png[/img] [/center][/quote] @Vendrus @Xylom [quote name="Vendrus" date="2014-02-24 15:37:06"]On a somewhat related note, I've gone from getting this in the Mire: [item=Blackwing Croaker Leg] [item=Greenpod Bloom] [item=Heartred Croaker Leg] to getting: [item=Blackwing Croaker Leg] [item=Shimmering Pinecone] [item=Heartred Croaker Leg] I'm not sure it's an improvement...[/quote] oh god.... what am I suppose to do? Is like the croaker always drop their leg at the same time with something in between..... oh god...
Xylom wrote on 2014-02-24 15:39:19:

Anything stuck between two Croaker legs is just begging for inappropriate jokes.

Also butter is gross, have Country Crock Light instead:
347-91846.png

@Vendrus @Xylom
Vendrus wrote on 2014-02-24 15:37:06:
On a somewhat related note, I've gone from getting this in the Mire:

Blackwing Croaker Leg Greenpod Bloom Heartred Croaker Leg

to getting:

Blackwing Croaker Leg Shimmering Pinecone Heartred Croaker Leg

I'm not sure it's an improvement...

oh god.... what am I suppose to do? Is like the croaker always drop their leg at the same time with something in between..... oh god...
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
I only wish it would work so nicely for me. Everything in the coli run in Slow motion mode for me instead.. -.-

Maybe they ran out of butter and used molasses on mine instead?
I only wish it would work so nicely for me. Everything in the coli run in Slow motion mode for me instead.. -.-

Maybe they ran out of butter and used molasses on mine instead?
Shut up.
@Mourn
That's a possibility.
@Mourn
That's a possibility.
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
@Mourn

Are you using the alternative socket? I've always had issues with the coli being super slow or failing to connect when I'm on alternative. If you are, try switching back to normal to see if that helps or vice versa. :)
@Mourn

Are you using the alternative socket? I've always had issues with the coli being super slow or failing to connect when I'm on alternative. If you are, try switching back to normal to see if that helps or vice versa. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

Yeah, second socket doesn't work at all for me, never has.

I'm stuck using the first one, and it's so slooow. .__.
Yeah, second socket doesn't work at all for me, never has.

I'm stuck using the first one, and it's so slooow. .__.
Shut up.
@Vendrus OH DEAR PLAGUEMOTHER.
One of my friends got that in drops and sent it to me in my inbox as a joke and now the pm is stuck there forever because it won't open.
I have an eternal croaker.....yeah....in my inbox now. -sobs-
@Vendrus OH DEAR PLAGUEMOTHER.
One of my friends got that in drops and sent it to me in my inbox as a joke and now the pm is stuck there forever because it won't open.
I have an eternal croaker.....yeah....in my inbox now. -sobs-
eWROVV6.png
Neither link is working for me at all. /eyes the rest of you
Neither link is working for me at all. /eyes the rest of you
DRAGLANS: A Tumblr
Last night we found something interesting that was probably a big cause in backing up the coliseum and rest of the site. The more the coliseum was used, the worse it got, but it should be corrected now.

That being said, while we did solve a pretty moderate problem, there's still a lot of work to be done around the site before we'll be done with optimizations. But last night's change should help us to be operating at a much more acceptable speed during festivals. :)

Thanks for hanging in there with us!
Last night we found something interesting that was probably a big cause in backing up the coliseum and rest of the site. The more the coliseum was used, the worse it got, but it should be corrected now.

That being said, while we did solve a pretty moderate problem, there's still a lot of work to be done around the site before we'll be done with optimizations. But last night's change should help us to be operating at a much more acceptable speed during festivals. :)

Thanks for hanging in there with us!
1 2 3 4