Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | bat's skins & accents
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 165 166
@batfossil would like to claim a slot for False god please, 500g
@batfossil would like to claim a slot for False god please, 500g
@Oricole @Novoluvaga will do!
@Oricole @Novoluvaga will do!
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
@batfossil if it's not too much trouble could I see both accents on this dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=148&bodygene=7&breed=4&element=7&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=148&auth=919f5f439cec36a064bfabf76c0c27a2a7626711&dummyext=prev.png[/img] he doesn't have the genes yet and idk how to preview it myself ;w; sorry for the bother
@batfossil

if it's not too much trouble could I see both accents on this dragon:

dragon?age=1&body=148&bodygene=7&breed=4&element=7&gender=0&tert=139&tertgene=18&winggene=16&wings=148&auth=919f5f439cec36a064bfabf76c0c27a2a7626711&dummyext=prev.png

he doesn't have the genes yet and idk how to preview it myself ;w; sorry for the bother
@batfossil

could i grab a slot for false god please :)
@batfossil

could i grab a slot for false god please :)
is1aOOc.png

@batfossil
mind if i get a slot for both false and mistaken? thanks so much!
@batfossil
mind if i get a slot for both false and mistaken? thanks so much!
v4kiUt1.png
cons | m | twitter
Oh sweet! When it’s ready I’d love a pa for it ^~^ <3
Oh sweet! When it’s ready I’d love a pa for it ^~^ <3
JPEG_image-73611_EF22973-1.jpg
@batfossil

May I be on the last slot for the False God rerun? As well as the Mistaken God rerun.

Thank you!
@batfossil

May I be on the last slot for the False God rerun? As well as the Mistaken God rerun.

Thank you!
PDzsNHk.pngH17G9Y6.pngbDEq4O0.png
@batfossil

oooh I'd like a slot for false god!
@batfossil

oooh I'd like a slot for false god!
KVbkgOZ.png
@markab @saans @Soro @Vhyxalas will do!

@TwinFishies of course! I'm assuming that's a slot for both?

@Reborn it's no problem, here you are! I'm on mobile, so let me know if something went wrong.

500G / 450kT

@Hiame @Pandonkey (t) @TheDrowned @Marceline @titherdel @OFF @Nordlyssian @TwinFishies @Oricole @Novoluvaga

hey there! I'll be submitting the first run of False God, so please send in payment as soon as you can. If you need some time to gather the funds, just let me know. thanks!
@markab @saans @Soro @Vhyxalas will do!

@TwinFishies of course! I'm assuming that's a slot for both?

@Reborn it's no problem, here you are! I'm on mobile, so let me know if something went wrong.

500G / 450kT

@Hiame @Pandonkey (t) @TheDrowned @Marceline @titherdel @OFF @Nordlyssian @TwinFishies @Oricole @Novoluvaga

hey there! I'll be submitting the first run of False God, so please send in payment as soon as you can. If you need some time to gather the funds, just let me know. thanks!
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
Yep!
I’ll need a little bit to get the money, selling some accents so hopefully they sell ^~^
Yep!
I’ll need a little bit to get the money, selling some accents so hopefully they sell ^~^
JPEG_image-73611_EF22973-1.jpg
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 165 166