Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Zombie Apocalypse (OOC Thread)
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 158 159
*hugs* I'm so sorry Dusk... >< I hope you feel better soon *more hugs*
*hugs* I'm so sorry Dusk... >< I hope you feel better soon *more hugs*
xk7ymDQ.png
It's just so empty, you know? That his room isn't his anymore and he'll never come home
He'll only ever be visiting
My siblings are really close, it hurts a lot even though it's supposed to be normal..
It's just so empty, you know? That his room isn't his anymore and he'll never come home
He'll only ever be visiting
My siblings are really close, it hurts a lot even though it's supposed to be normal..
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
I'm sorry to hear that dusk >< even tho I don't have siblings I still hope you feel better soon ... Be glad that at least he's close with you <3
I'm sorry to hear that dusk >< even tho I don't have siblings I still hope you feel better soon ... Be glad that at least he's close with you <3
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
He just sent me the highlight video of him, my other brother and their friend playing Human Fall Flat to cheer me up I'm dying now XD
He just sent me the highlight video of him, my other brother and their friend playing Human Fall Flat to cheer me up I'm dying now XD
I'm sleepy now, I'm headed to bed
I feel a little better

I hope you guys are okay
I'm sleepy now, I'm headed to bed
I feel a little better

I hope you guys are okay
G night dusk ^^ Im glad you feel a little better at least <3

I'm back from my performance... It started eh ended decent whew
G night dusk ^^ Im glad you feel a little better at least <3

I'm back from my performance... It started eh ended decent whew
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
Ya'll I got a kitten. He already clawed my face when he got spooked but he is so pure and I'm watching him right now he's highkey watching my little doberman and falling asleep sitting upright it is so pure to watch
Ya'll I got a kitten. He already clawed my face when he got spooked but he is so pure and I'm watching him right now he's highkey watching my little doberman and falling asleep sitting upright it is so pure to watch
IUVFB2R.png
That's adorable omg

I'm heading back to uni today :/ I have very mied feeling about my eistence
But that aside, hat hould I get Liz for her birthday? I usually get her steam games o suggestions ould be great
Ecuse all the dropped letters, my laptop is doing that again this morning
That's adorable omg

I'm heading back to uni today :/ I have very mied feeling about my eistence
But that aside, hat hould I get Liz for her birthday? I usually get her steam games o suggestions ould be great
Ecuse all the dropped letters, my laptop is doing that again this morning
Is there any fandom (games or movies or whatever verse) does she like? I'd suggest try buying a merchandise from her favorite thing and have it shipped to her, it's nice to have something you can touch in real life than games and virtual stuff, but that's just my suggestion ^^
Is there any fandom (games or movies or whatever verse) does she like? I'd suggest try buying a merchandise from her favorite thing and have it shipped to her, it's nice to have something you can touch in real life than games and virtual stuff, but that's just my suggestion ^^
i love cats with a burning passion, but i'm not allowed to keep them in my unit. what breed?

i might've missed something on the thread, but who's Liz?
i love cats with a burning passion, but i'm not allowed to keep them in my unit. what breed?

i might've missed something on the thread, but who's Liz?
HAdMW59.png vMytXAB.png 5qGWR9z.png
Like my signature? PM me if you want me to make yours
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 ... 158 159