Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | with the power of god AND anime on my si
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31
What the
What the
Tn4aWhc.png
[quote name="Pear" date=2018-01-29 19:54:37] I just really like pears...|D @depinvenom [/quote] cool me too
Pear wrote on 2018-01-29:
I just really like pears...|D

@depinvenom

cool me too
[quote name="Ice" date=2018-01-31 13:11:05] @bettafishy awwww ty ; w;/ @denri well ur not wrong... /touches your face and infects you with my excellent color taste [/quote] @ice UGH GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE [i]hisses and clutches my blurple to my breast[/i] (edit: sorry did quoting ice ping bettafishy i dont use the forums very often. sdfdjkglhfg SORRY BETTA)
Ice wrote on 2018-01-31:
@bettafishy
awwww ty ; w;/

@denri
well ur not wrong... /touches your face and infects you with my excellent color taste

@ice UGH GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE hisses and clutches my blurple to my breast

(edit: sorry did quoting ice ping bettafishy i dont use the forums very often. sdfdjkglhfg SORRY BETTA)
J1Hn7rK.png
@inactive

Incredible
@inactive

Incredible
But that’s KAYAYAYAYAYDAYS lie isn’t it?
Form Voltron!:http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend/2364225
@Denri

It's ok XD if anything this conversation is very amusing
@Denri

It's ok XD if anything this conversation is very amusing
BQ25g6I.gifOfhhK4D.gif
I love this thread so much
I love this thread so much
FuOn3WY.png
crashes into the thread

SOMEONE CALLED!?
crashes into the thread

SOMEONE CALLED!?
tumblr_nl2co32pic1ra6yido1_500.png
oh my goodness
oh my goodness
wind_transbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnlc.gif
summon the shade
summon the shade
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@GreatLordHades
Okay is that a good idea?? probably not but I want to see this
@GreatLordHades
Okay is that a good idea?? probably not but I want to see this
booktravels_order_noc.png Let's talk about pixel dragons! Bro4NGW.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 30 31