Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Catching a Mongrel [Closed] OOC thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Yeah!! In Osheron the place where most of the criminal dens are is the Dukedom of Milbourne I guess thats where they would start their hunt

~Update~

made a little starter post for the bounty hunters taking place in Milbourne!!
Yeah!! In Osheron the place where most of the criminal dens are is the Dukedom of Milbourne I guess thats where they would start their hunt

~Update~

made a little starter post for the bounty hunters taking place in Milbourne!!
Is it possible for people to put 'Bandit' or 'Bounty Hunter' as a title on top of their post? Sorry, I'm not familiar with all the names and who's who just yet xD
Is it possible for people to put 'Bandit' or 'Bounty Hunter' as a title on top of their post? Sorry, I'm not familiar with all the names and who's who just yet xD
To succeed you must be everything that you never thought you could be
@GreyStrom

Yeah! sounds good
@GreyStrom

Yeah! sounds good
@macmacmac139
I was going to ask, are the bandits going to head out to somewhere else or are the bounty hunters going to be going in their direction?
@macmacmac139
I was going to ask, are the bandits going to head out to somewhere else or are the bounty hunters going to be going in their direction?
fancy_sixgill_shark_by_scryzzethekat-dbgpc9o.png
@AbyssRanger
Bandits are gonna head out!
@AbyssRanger
Bandits are gonna head out!
Name:Bast Magewood (goes by Mage too most.only a handful know her reak name)
Species:Mixed Humanoid(Dragon grandpa/Elve mother/Human Father9dad gave up her brother for powersNOT COOL DAD
Weapon:A hair clip that will change into anything and will always come back perfect no matter what
Appearance: Normal skin usually found wearing a silver dress/Gold hair/violet eyes/pointed ears
Brief background: Bounty hunter/Cute/Smart/Very magical/when she was a baby she turned her dad into a mouse.
Name:Bast Magewood (goes by Mage too most.only a handful know her reak name)
Species:Mixed Humanoid(Dragon grandpa/Elve mother/Human Father9dad gave up her brother for powersNOT COOL DAD
Weapon:A hair clip that will change into anything and will always come back perfect no matter what
Appearance: Normal skin usually found wearing a silver dress/Gold hair/violet eyes/pointed ears
Brief background: Bounty hunter/Cute/Smart/Very magical/when she was a baby she turned her dad into a mouse.
@BastTheMagus
Welcome!!
Link to the RP thread on pg 4
Also would you mind being a little more descriptive?? like what kind of magic they specialize in and how much training in magic they've had as well as build and facial features, maybe a bit more background as well?? Thanks!
@BastTheMagus
Welcome!!
Link to the RP thread on pg 4
Also would you mind being a little more descriptive?? like what kind of magic they specialize in and how much training in magic they've had as well as build and facial features, maybe a bit more background as well?? Thanks!
d..derp sorry guys, posted here on accident instead of the actual RP thread lool
d..derp sorry guys, posted here on accident instead of the actual RP thread lool
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
Darn I'm so sad I missed the opening on this RP, it looks so interesting.

If y'all ever need an extra, count me in! Sorry this is so random, no need to respond, just saying this looks really cool!
Darn I'm so sad I missed the opening on this RP, it looks so interesting.

If y'all ever need an extra, count me in! Sorry this is so random, no need to respond, just saying this looks really cool!
@GreyStorm @Glacora @Eldarowability @DeathDino @Draconequis @EmeraldWaters @AbyssRanger

Hello! the RP has slowed down a lot and I know y'all are super busy but if you have lost intrest or realize your really busy please message me! If you need to go on a hiatus please message me as well, if not please ping back!

Anyways I hope that February is starting off good for y'all and please don't overwork yourselves. Also be sure to stop to rest and take care of yourselves! Best regards, Mac!! <3
@GreyStorm @Glacora @Eldarowability @DeathDino @Draconequis @EmeraldWaters @AbyssRanger

Hello! the RP has slowed down a lot and I know y'all are super busy but if you have lost intrest or realize your really busy please message me! If you need to go on a hiatus please message me as well, if not please ping back!

Anyways I hope that February is starting off good for y'all and please don't overwork yourselves. Also be sure to stop to rest and take care of yourselves! Best regards, Mac!! <3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9