Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW dragon art! [Closed]
1 2 3
@Sorbertjiyong nope, thay works wonderfully!! I'll try my best with colors
@Sorbertjiyong nope, thay works wonderfully!! I'll try my best with colors
Wishlist (for now)
@Sorbertjiyong @hungry @Dracana @Taffycakes @ExoticBacoe

Hello all!! You probably have not noticed, but I have been working through there as quickly as I can (Dracana I skipped you because I was doing a full body and wanted headshots done first) bUT have no fear!! All 6 are sketches, 3 are lined as of tonight and the others are lined soon as possible.

However, due to the start of a new semester and tougher classes this will probably take 2 more weeks to complete fully. I appreciate your patience and just wanted to give you an update.
@Sorbertjiyong @hungry @Dracana @Taffycakes @ExoticBacoe

Hello all!! You probably have not noticed, but I have been working through there as quickly as I can (Dracana I skipped you because I was doing a full body and wanted headshots done first) bUT have no fear!! All 6 are sketches, 3 are lined as of tonight and the others are lined soon as possible.

However, due to the start of a new semester and tougher classes this will probably take 2 more weeks to complete fully. I appreciate your patience and just wanted to give you an update.
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736

That's fine thank you very much!
@Redtiger7736

That's fine thank you very much!
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png
@Redtiger7736

That's totally fine! Thank you!
@Redtiger7736

That's totally fine! Thank you!
JWlblI8.png
@Sorbertjiyong @ExoticBacoe @hungry down to the laSt three!! Everything is sketched and lined, and ready for color, which I'm starting today. However, there is a contest I am wanting to enter that is limited time and an art thing, so I wanted to ask this. Would you all be all right with a slight delay or multitasking with the art? I have 5 days to make an entry, so I would be working on that as quickly as possible.
@Sorbertjiyong @ExoticBacoe @hungry down to the laSt three!! Everything is sketched and lined, and ready for color, which I'm starting today. However, there is a contest I am wanting to enter that is limited time and an art thing, so I wanted to ask this. Would you all be all right with a slight delay or multitasking with the art? I have 5 days to make an entry, so I would be working on that as quickly as possible.
Wishlist (for now)
@Redtiger7736

I can wait! Hope you win!
@Redtiger7736

I can wait! Hope you win!
JWlblI8.png
@Redtiger7736

Of course willing!
@Redtiger7736

Of course willing!
nMK7dwj.png
Band of Bandits - Nuzlocke/Rollocke Noctua_Link_Item.png