Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | block self feature missing?
1 2 3
Sometimes you just need to block out the haters, but in reality the true hater is just yourself /:
Sometimes you just need to block out the haters, but in reality the true hater is just yourself /:
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
Hold on, [i]every[/i] user... ? [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/cc07b9d8333fdc32f4970153a12e90c1/tumblr_p3cm1jVDSq1uxqqoyo1_400.png[/img][/center]
Hold on, every user... ?

tumblr_p3cm1jVDSq1uxqqoyo1_400.png
I block myself on every website where it's possible, so I don't have to see my immature posts after I post them.
I block myself on every website where it's possible, so I don't have to see my immature posts after I post them.
Mg9qSuP.gif
[quote name="Gusted" date=2018-01-29 18:34:56] *raises hand* i need to block myself, too, yes. [/quote]
Gusted wrote on 2018-01-29:
*raises hand*

i need to block myself, too, yes.
1423_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzezj.png
Wishlist
She/Her
Ash Ruby
Art Shop
PixelShop

ffUnBhh.png
1424_200px_zac_by_miirshroom-dbyzhfi.png UMAs
G1's
Items
100kg goal

tlRymde.gif
[quote name="StormDragon21" date=2018-01-29 19:18:28] I block myself on every website where it's possible, so I don't have to see my immature posts after I post them. [/quote] [size=4][font=baskerville]Same. No need to see how terrible I was back when I first joined.
StormDragon21 wrote on 2018-01-29:
Same. No need to see how terrible I was back when I first joined.
@SyntaxForest
Oh my heck
You blocked Arcanist XD
@SyntaxForest
Oh my heck
You blocked Arcanist XD
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
I've friended myself, so it is only natural to also block myself so the cycle can be completed.

/slams fists on desk
WHY CAN'T I BLOCK ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES TO ME.
I've friended myself, so it is only natural to also block myself so the cycle can be completed.

/slams fists on desk
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
ironic. he could block others, but not himself
ironic. he could block others, but not himself
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
ha if only
ha if only
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
[quote name="Xylom" date=2018-01-31 15:05:22] I've friended myself, so it is only natural to also block myself so the cycle can be completed. /slams fists on desk WHY CAN'T I BLOCK ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES TO ME. [/quote] Wait wait wait....you can friend yourself? This bodes well for my friend list....
Xylom wrote on 2018-01-31:

/slams fists on desk

Wait wait wait....you can friend yourself? This bodes well for my friend list....
light_banner.png
1 2 3