Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors
@Flashwing
@Dragonfly
@Xaron
@SpiritWolfe
@Xexoria
@DeathTheKidd
@PrairieElf

Mintkit
She looked at Tigerkit "Its okay I should have said no in the first place don't worry" She looked at pantherkit "I didn't I'll probally need wait to become an apprentice even longer because of you." She growled.

Mistycloud.
"Tigerkit Mintkit is right she should be responsible for her actions and Pantherkit I should be sure that your mother is worried and will punish you both for misbehaving. She might be even harsher then me." She smiled. "Now before you two get away from us again your coming with me into the nursery."
@Flashwing
@Dragonfly
@Xaron
@SpiritWolfe
@Xexoria
@DeathTheKidd
@PrairieElf

Mintkit
She looked at Tigerkit "Its okay I should have said no in the first place don't worry" She looked at pantherkit "I didn't I'll probally need wait to become an apprentice even longer because of you." She growled.

Mistycloud.
"Tigerkit Mintkit is right she should be responsible for her actions and Pantherkit I should be sure that your mother is worried and will punish you both for misbehaving. She might be even harsher then me." She smiled. "Now before you two get away from us again your coming with me into the nursery."
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@Meowzow
@Dragonfly
@Xaron
@SpiritWolfe
@Xexoria
@DeathTheKidd
@PrairieElf

WaterSpray

WaterSpray rushed past the kits, up to Silverstar's den.
"SilverStar?" She mewed.

Pantherkit and Tigerkit
The kits followed Mistycloud into the nursery.

Leaf

Leaf felt sorry for the kits, which in her secret hiding place.

( @Meowzow can EmberStorm find Leaf)
@Meowzow
@Dragonfly
@Xaron
@SpiritWolfe
@Xexoria
@DeathTheKidd
@PrairieElf

WaterSpray

WaterSpray rushed past the kits, up to Silverstar's den.
"SilverStar?" She mewed.

Pantherkit and Tigerkit
The kits followed Mistycloud into the nursery.

Leaf

Leaf felt sorry for the kits, which in her secret hiding place.

( @Meowzow can EmberStorm find Leaf)
VRqNR3y.png
@Flashwing (Oh sure Thats fine hehe ^^
@Dragonfly
@Xaron
@SpiritWolfe
@Xexoria
@DeathTheKidd
@PrairieElf

Emberstorm
The tom cat quickly licked his mates forehead in a comforting way. "I'm gonna go find the loner the kits found." Before she could protest he was walking off. He felt bad for it but he would be back he just wanted to make sure that the loner wouldnt harm the clan or wasnt a secret rouge or something. He dashed through the forest following the odd smell. He stumbled over a few uprooted trees that held an old fox set which was long gone last leaf fall. He could see a pair of eyes and he smelled an odd smell. "Who are you" he demanded.
@Flashwing (Oh sure Thats fine hehe ^^
@Dragonfly
@Xaron
@SpiritWolfe
@Xexoria
@DeathTheKidd
@PrairieElf

Emberstorm
The tom cat quickly licked his mates forehead in a comforting way. "I'm gonna go find the loner the kits found." Before she could protest he was walking off. He felt bad for it but he would be back he just wanted to make sure that the loner wouldnt harm the clan or wasnt a secret rouge or something. He dashed through the forest following the odd smell. He stumbled over a few uprooted trees that held an old fox set which was long gone last leaf fall. He could see a pair of eyes and he smelled an odd smell. "Who are you" he demanded.
@dragonfly
@Xaron
@Xexoria
@Flashwing
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd

Rainwhisper
Rainwhisper leapt to her feet and pursued Waterspray, blood rushing to her cheeks and ears. She slowed to a brisk trot, raising her muzzle to scent the air for any traces of the lost kits. Suddenly a whiff of a metallic smell reached her nose and she gagged just as she heard Waterspray's anguished cry. "Waterspray, Ashfall!" she called, dropping to a crouch as she stalked cautiously to the Twoleg nest. Then she realized what the harsh scent was. Blood. She stood back as Waterspray raced back towards the camp, and glanced at Ashfall. "Well..." her voice caught, and she swallowed hard. "Any idea what happened here?"
@dragonfly
@Xaron
@Xexoria
@Flashwing
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd

Rainwhisper
Rainwhisper leapt to her feet and pursued Waterspray, blood rushing to her cheeks and ears. She slowed to a brisk trot, raising her muzzle to scent the air for any traces of the lost kits. Suddenly a whiff of a metallic smell reached her nose and she gagged just as she heard Waterspray's anguished cry. "Waterspray, Ashfall!" she called, dropping to a crouch as she stalked cautiously to the Twoleg nest. Then she realized what the harsh scent was. Blood. She stood back as Waterspray raced back towards the camp, and glanced at Ashfall. "Well..." her voice caught, and she swallowed hard. "Any idea what happened here?"
((Dropping out. My characters can be NPC's))
((Dropping out. My characters can be NPC's))
tumblr_nj7106cJWN1tvj47bo1_540.gif
@dragonfly
@Xaron (Bye)
@Xexoria
@SpiritWolfe
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd

Leaf
Leaf stared at Emberstorm, Her green eyes blinking.
"My name is Leaf." She mewed. She stepped out the bush , heer green fur sparkling, and the old shock collar reflecting the light.

Tigerkit and Pantherkit

Tigerkit curled up in the nursery. Pantherkit waas attacking a dead leaf.
"Take that!" he yowled.
"Go to sleep, Pantherkit!"
@dragonfly
@Xaron (Bye)
@Xexoria
@SpiritWolfe
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd

Leaf
Leaf stared at Emberstorm, Her green eyes blinking.
"My name is Leaf." She mewed. She stepped out the bush , heer green fur sparkling, and the old shock collar reflecting the light.

Tigerkit and Pantherkit

Tigerkit curled up in the nursery. Pantherkit waas attacking a dead leaf.
"Take that!" he yowled.
"Go to sleep, Pantherkit!"
VRqNR3y.png
@Flashwing
@Xexoria
@SpiritWolfe
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
(Sorry for not responding quickly, I was only able to get on a computer yesterday long enough to take care of my dragons)

Silverstar nodded as Ashfall left. Just as she was about to leave her den Waterspray came in,"Yes Waterspray?" She asked as Waterspray called her,"Is anything wrong? Besides the kits being missing of course"

Being the silent cat that he is Crowheart padded a little ways behind the kits without a word. After the kits were safely back and being scolded for the worry they had caused, he had quietly left to go hunting before a word of thanks could even be thought of.

Owlpaw watched as her mentor left, and, a little disappointed, set to looking at the roots, leaves, seed, and berries that were stocked as she tried to get acquainted to their smell and look. Though she dared not touch them until knowing the exact use that they had.
@Flashwing
@Xexoria
@SpiritWolfe
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
(Sorry for not responding quickly, I was only able to get on a computer yesterday long enough to take care of my dragons)

Silverstar nodded as Ashfall left. Just as she was about to leave her den Waterspray came in,"Yes Waterspray?" She asked as Waterspray called her,"Is anything wrong? Besides the kits being missing of course"

Being the silent cat that he is Crowheart padded a little ways behind the kits without a word. After the kits were safely back and being scolded for the worry they had caused, he had quietly left to go hunting before a word of thanks could even be thought of.

Owlpaw watched as her mentor left, and, a little disappointed, set to looking at the roots, leaves, seed, and berries that were stocked as she tried to get acquainted to their smell and look. Though she dared not touch them until knowing the exact use that they had.
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
@Dragonfly
@Xexoria
@SpiritWolfe
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd

Waterspray

WaterSpray sat down."SilverStar, i sense something is wrong. I, well... I saw ShimmerFoot's body hanging from the old twoleg nest. I smelt twoleg and death. And i heard yowls from inside." She looked up.
"The twolegs are killing cats. First Plumppaw, now shimmerfoot. We have to do something!"
@Dragonfly
@Xexoria
@SpiritWolfe
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd

Waterspray

WaterSpray sat down."SilverStar, i sense something is wrong. I, well... I saw ShimmerFoot's body hanging from the old twoleg nest. I smelt twoleg and death. And i heard yowls from inside." She looked up.
"The twolegs are killing cats. First Plumppaw, now shimmerfoot. We have to do something!"
VRqNR3y.png
@Flashwing
@Xexoria
@SpiritWolfe
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
(Ping-a-ling-ling! any one home?)
@Flashwing
@Xexoria
@SpiritWolfe
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
(Ping-a-ling-ling! any one home?)
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
@Dragonfly Oh sorryy Ive been busy this weekend stufying for exams on short notice Ahhhhhhhhh
@Dragonfly Oh sorryy Ive been busy this weekend stufying for exams on short notice Ahhhhhhhhh