Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors
@meowzow

Pantherkit purred. He pretended to fall over and die. he sqealed.
"I'm Deeeeee-eeeeeeead!" Tigerkit put a paw on her brother's head and purred.
"We have won!" She ran up to the highrock.
"We have beaten shadowclan," She yowled. Me and Mintkit are the greatest warriors!
She pulled Mintkit onto the highrock. Pantherkit climbed up, found a mossball, and threw it at Mintkit. His eyes glinted.
@meowzow

Pantherkit purred. He pretended to fall over and die. he sqealed.
"I'm Deeeeee-eeeeeeead!" Tigerkit put a paw on her brother's head and purred.
"We have won!" She ran up to the highrock.
"We have beaten shadowclan," She yowled. Me and Mintkit are the greatest warriors!
She pulled Mintkit onto the highrock. Pantherkit climbed up, found a mossball, and threw it at Mintkit. His eyes glinted.
VRqNR3y.png
(@flashwing Just to let you know, we are at the new territories)
@Xexoria @Xaron @MeowZow @PrairieElf @DeathTheKidd @RedShinigami
And guys, just to let you know head of time, I will probably not be here, (most of) Friday, (all of) Saturday, and (all of) Sunday.
(@flashwing Just to let you know, we are at the new territories)
@Xexoria @Xaron @MeowZow @PrairieElf @DeathTheKidd @RedShinigami
And guys, just to let you know head of time, I will probably not be here, (most of) Friday, (all of) Saturday, and (all of) Sunday.
tumblr_mx0k4nv8sk1scuu34o1_100.png
@Dragonfly
Okie doki
Flashwing

Mintkit purred proudly until Pantherkit threw the mossball. She pretended to fall off the cliff side they were pretending to be highrock which mintkit had been told was back in a territory far far away. "Oh no! He strikes back. Tigerkit avenge me!" She pretended to die as well.
@Dragonfly
Okie doki
Flashwing

Mintkit purred proudly until Pantherkit threw the mossball. She pretended to fall off the cliff side they were pretending to be highrock which mintkit had been told was back in a territory far far away. "Oh no! He strikes back. Tigerkit avenge me!" She pretended to die as well.
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@dragonfly

ik its new territory its just i forgot what the high thing is called. is uit called highledge or highrock?
@dragonfly

ik its new territory its just i forgot what the high thing is called. is uit called highledge or highrock?
VRqNR3y.png
@meowzow

Pantherkit leaped down.
"This is getting boring!" he said. He leaped down to the fresh kill pile and dragged a small mouse of, started to eat it.
"Ignore him," Tigerkit said to Mintkit. "hes always like that."
@meowzow

Pantherkit leaped down.
"This is getting boring!" he said. He leaped down to the fresh kill pile and dragged a small mouse of, started to eat it.
"Ignore him," Tigerkit said to Mintkit. "hes always like that."
VRqNR3y.png
@Flashwing
Mintkit smiled "Its okay do you still want to play?"

Emberstorm Smiled at the kits and gently batted Pantherkit "Hey you better share that I don't think you could eat that all little one"

The elders got up and watched they youngsters play. "Ah they are so cute. "Sweetrose mumbled. "Yeah... I remember being an apprentice." Said Featherwing.
@Flashwing
Mintkit smiled "Its okay do you still want to play?"

Emberstorm Smiled at the kits and gently batted Pantherkit "Hey you better share that I don't think you could eat that all little one"

The elders got up and watched they youngsters play. "Ah they are so cute. "Sweetrose mumbled. "Yeah... I remember being an apprentice." Said Featherwing.
@meowzow

Mintkit though a bit.
"Hmm.. i have an idea!" She whispered into Mintkit's ear. "Lets sneak into the forest, and see if we can catch anything!"
She ran up to Pantherkit, and whispered the same thing in his ear. Pantherkit got up.
"Yeah! lets go! Unless Mintkit wants to stay here." He looked at the older kit.
Tigherkit and pantherkit quickly dismantled the mouse and ran over to Mintkit.
@meowzow

Mintkit though a bit.
"Hmm.. i have an idea!" She whispered into Mintkit's ear. "Lets sneak into the forest, and see if we can catch anything!"
She ran up to Pantherkit, and whispered the same thing in his ear. Pantherkit got up.
"Yeah! lets go! Unless Mintkit wants to stay here." He looked at the older kit.
Tigherkit and pantherkit quickly dismantled the mouse and ran over to Mintkit.
VRqNR3y.png
@Flashwing
Mintkit looked down slightly frightened a bit. "The forest has some really big bad things. I dont know plus we might get caught" She shuffled her paws a little. "I guess. But if we get caught I will be really mad with you!"
@Flashwing
Mintkit looked down slightly frightened a bit. "The forest has some really big bad things. I dont know plus we might get caught" She shuffled her paws a little. "I guess. But if we get caught I will be really mad with you!"
@meowzow

Tigerkit jumped up and swatted a random fly .3.
"I know a secret passage." accounced Pantherkit. "Come on, follow me."
He slipped through a small space behind the Warriors den, then slipped out through a hole in the bramble. Tigerkit looked at Mintkit, Then followed her Brother.
@meowzow

Tigerkit jumped up and swatted a random fly .3.
"I know a secret passage." accounced Pantherkit. "Come on, follow me."
He slipped through a small space behind the Warriors den, then slipped out through a hole in the bramble. Tigerkit looked at Mintkit, Then followed her Brother.
VRqNR3y.png
@flashwing
Mintkit laughed until her laugh became nervous. "Ok" She squeaked quietly. She followed them both looking behind her back.
@flashwing
Mintkit laughed until her laugh became nervous. "Ok" She squeaked quietly. She followed them both looking behind her back.