Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | closed
All of my nests are ready to hatch but I dont have my hatchery set up yet, I want to clear my nests but I dont want to have the dragons laying about in my lair eating all my food, so I'm going to sell them now for a low low price! [br] -------- [br] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=226928&tab=hatchery]These are my nests[/url] (I think I did that right, tell me if I'm wrong) And i will hatch each one after all the eggs have been claimed! Just a couple of notes, I ask that you give me a name for the dragon before I send them to you, I don't care if you just exalt them immediately but I really dont want any more "Unnamed" in my offspring lists. If you dont give me a name I will just give them a random one. Also the hatchling you get depends on the order the eggs are claimed, the one with the lowest ID number will be given to the first person, the highest ID number will be given to the last person. [br] --------- [br] [center][size=10][b]Nests[/b][/size][/center] [img]http://pichoster.net/images/2018/01/28/a306f5c21fe0df7244f422af38bfa6f3.png [/img] [center][size=5]3/3 claimed[/size][/center] [img]http://pichoster.net/images/2018/01/28/7b8bec43c2b482cdd4ded0f7b9614838.png [/img] [center][size=5]4/4 claimed[/size][/center] [img]http://pichoster.net/images/2018/01/28/f5dc5dc3ee1e1dc45146bbe66bad3985.png[/img] [center][size=5]3/3 claimed[/size][/center]
All of my nests are ready to hatch but I dont have my hatchery set up yet, I want to clear my nests but I dont want to have the dragons laying about in my lair eating all my food, so I'm going to sell them now for a low low price!

These are my nests (I think I did that right, tell me if I'm wrong) And i will hatch each one after all the eggs have been claimed!

Just a couple of notes, I ask that you give me a name for the dragon before I send them to you, I don't care if you just exalt them immediately but I really dont want any more "Unnamed" in my offspring lists. If you dont give me a name I will just give them a random one. Also the hatchling you get depends on the order the eggs are claimed, the one with the lowest ID number will be given to the first person, the highest ID number will be given to the last person.

Nests

a306f5c21fe0df7244f422af38bfa6f3.png
3/3 claimed

7b8bec43c2b482cdd4ded0f7b9614838.png
4/4 claimed

f5dc5dc3ee1e1dc45146bbe66bad3985.png
3/3 claimed
hiya! if you’re asking for 1k/dragon, i’ll take one of each?
if otherwise, i’ll obviously discuss it!
hiya! if you’re asking for 1k/dragon, i’ll take one of each?
if otherwise, i’ll obviously discuss it!
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png

@kitkatpaddywak

I would like one from Hecarim and Wanda's nest. I would also like one from Namor and Slush's nest. One male and one female however that works out.

Airmed = name for girl dragon
Boruoboendua = name for boy dragon

@kitkatpaddywak

I would like one from Hecarim and Wanda's nest. I would also like one from Namor and Slush's nest. One male and one female however that works out.

Airmed = name for girl dragon
Boruoboendua = name for boy dragon
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png
@cackling alright I've got them set aside for you!

@busterbear7 Awesome! I like the names too!
@cackling alright I've got them set aside for you!

@busterbear7 Awesome! I like the names too!
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
@kitkatpaddywak
Can i have one from each nest :) Also can you name them
@kitkatpaddywak
Can i have one from each nest :) Also can you name them
Wanda & Hecarim and Celeste & Phoenix's nests have hatched and the crossroads have been sent!
Wanda & Hecarim and Celeste & Phoenix's nests have hatched and the crossroads have been sent!
@kitkatpaddywak I'd love to buy the rest of the babs! <3
@kitkatpaddywak I'd love to buy the rest of the babs! <3
I387ENf.png
Can I please buy one? @kitkatpaddywak
Can I please buy one? @kitkatpaddywak
@kitkatpaddywak

The names are Celtic "healing" gods. :) Thanks again.
@kitkatpaddywak

The names are Celtic "healing" gods. :) Thanks again.
YLZv6ce.pngaA9P7HP.png
ip9czGV.png
B4Lh54U.png