Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats but with Dogs?
I know this has probably been done but I'm really aching for a warrior cats roleplay but with dog packs. We could have four, five packs, or more or less. We could even have tribes like they do in the actual series. Either way is fine with me.

What do you think? Would you be interested in this?
I know this has probably been done but I'm really aching for a warrior cats roleplay but with dog packs. We could have four, five packs, or more or less. We could even have tribes like they do in the actual series. Either way is fine with me.

What do you think? Would you be interested in this?
Join Lore Buddies! -- tiny little writing shop
@FireStarter007 Google " Survivors by Erin Hunter". Is that kind of what you meant? By the way, I'm interested!
@FireStarter007 Google " Survivors by Erin Hunter". Is that kind of what you meant? By the way, I'm interested!
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@Vyxen not really, I've read Survivors and that's not what I was thinking of, but that's cool! Would you prefer a 1x1 or small group?
@Vyxen not really, I've read Survivors and that's not what I was thinking of, but that's cool! Would you prefer a 1x1 or small group?
I'd prefer a small group, @Firestarter007 :(
I'd prefer a small group, @Firestarter007 :(
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@FireStarter007
Hi! I think this would be cool if you do anything like this i would be interested in joining in
@FireStarter007
Hi! I think this would be cool if you do anything like this i would be interested in joining in
Hopeful bump?
Hopeful bump?
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
@Skeletonghost @Vyxen thank you guys for the interest! I might make the rp today.
@Skeletonghost @Vyxen thank you guys for the interest! I might make the rp today.
@FireStarter007

Id be interested in starting a 1x1.

I dont have a dog oc for warrior cats rps, but I can change one of my rouge cats into a dog for the sake of a rp.

I have a few ideas if your interested, and Id love to hear yours too!
@FireStarter007

Id be interested in starting a 1x1.

I dont have a dog oc for warrior cats rps, but I can change one of my rouge cats into a dog for the sake of a rp.

I have a few ideas if your interested, and Id love to hear yours too!
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
@esk please share some of your ideas!
@esk please share some of your ideas!
-Since my cats was a rouge, I could have my dog act as a rouge and tresspas on your clans territory. We could take this in a few different directions. The clan could fight my dog, then get rescued my another clan. (Something like having a clan we dont use for most of the rp, just at the beginning then the dog you want to play is from the clan we are going to use theoughout the rp??) My dog could save a younger clan member and maybe get invited in for a few days a a thank you, then she might try and ask to stay?

-I have a clan cat too, shes a member of River clan. I dont know of we're using the same clans or not but I can change her into a dog too and have a clan dog instead of a rouge. We could be in the same clan and be sent on a hunting trip gone bad, or a exlporation of new territory. Maybe dog ranks dont work like the cats rankings, and our two characters are both deputy like status and are sent to negotiate with another clan over territory or prey stealing? They could be taken as hostages and while waiting for rescue start interacting with the enemy clan members? Our two characters could leave the clan just because they want to, or dont agree with the leader (like an evil leader type thing) and either go to warn other clans or just run free?

-Our characters could be taking a hunting trip close to a human city, something goes wrong and the party is split, our two characters now have to fend for themselves?

That seems like alot already so Im just going to leave it there before this becomes a 7 paragraph long idea page. :,,)

@FireStarter007
-Since my cats was a rouge, I could have my dog act as a rouge and tresspas on your clans territory. We could take this in a few different directions. The clan could fight my dog, then get rescued my another clan. (Something like having a clan we dont use for most of the rp, just at the beginning then the dog you want to play is from the clan we are going to use theoughout the rp??) My dog could save a younger clan member and maybe get invited in for a few days a a thank you, then she might try and ask to stay?

-I have a clan cat too, shes a member of River clan. I dont know of we're using the same clans or not but I can change her into a dog too and have a clan dog instead of a rouge. We could be in the same clan and be sent on a hunting trip gone bad, or a exlporation of new territory. Maybe dog ranks dont work like the cats rankings, and our two characters are both deputy like status and are sent to negotiate with another clan over territory or prey stealing? They could be taken as hostages and while waiting for rescue start interacting with the enemy clan members? Our two characters could leave the clan just because they want to, or dont agree with the leader (like an evil leader type thing) and either go to warn other clans or just run free?

-Our characters could be taking a hunting trip close to a human city, something goes wrong and the party is split, our two characters now have to fend for themselves?

That seems like alot already so Im just going to leave it there before this becomes a 7 paragraph long idea page. :,,)

@FireStarter007
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png