Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wildclaw Scroll Raffle?!
1 2 3
@Alanon

You might be in luck, because I'm debating whether or not to make tickets 1 treasure each or 5000 treasure each. Because the majority of people that want the scroll are newbies, the price is likely to be the lowest it can be. I mean, what's worth less than 1 treasure? I want to make this raffle as affordable as possible if I decide to make it.
@Alanon

You might be in luck, because I'm debating whether or not to make tickets 1 treasure each or 5000 treasure each. Because the majority of people that want the scroll are newbies, the price is likely to be the lowest it can be. I mean, what's worth less than 1 treasure? I want to make this raffle as affordable as possible if I decide to make it.
Remember kids: Don't forget to always suck your water. xD
@16Kevin16 Whichever you decide, I would love a ping if you open ^^
@16Kevin16 Whichever you decide, I would love a ping if you open ^^
eh, i'd be in
eh, i'd be in
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
I’d join! It’s really kind of you to even consider giving someone a scroll.
I’d join! It’s really kind of you to even consider giving someone a scroll.
vbbxBX.pngvbbEIJ.png by #341153
Besides asking for money you could also do a junk for tickets type raffle ^^ I'm not interested since I can actually buy them if I wanted and I'd rather folks who can't have a chance.
Besides asking for money you could also do a junk for tickets type raffle ^^ I'm not interested since I can actually buy them if I wanted and I'd rather folks who can't have a chance.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
I'd love to join! :D
I'd love to join! :D
ijWAday.png
I'd join!
I'd join!
Rhi02Tb.gif
XNwsqaL.png
art by sheasun on dA
@SilverDeath

Yeah I actually was going to add junk for tickets. I usually do that in my raffles anyway.
@SilverDeath

Yeah I actually was going to add junk for tickets. I usually do that in my raffles anyway.
Happy Crystalline Gala! O hope you guys enjoy yI'm aware that if I make this raffle, it will start on that Thursday during the fest, so I wouldn't expect much from those first few days. I originally wanted like 20 people to say that they wanted me to make the raffle, but I might end up making it anyway, considering there may be a total of 20 participants throughout the course of the raffle. If you already said yes, plz spread the word. I really want to give people who can't afford this that want it this opportunity to get the scroll for a potentially low price. XD
Happy Crystalline Gala! O hope you guys enjoy yI'm aware that if I make this raffle, it will start on that Thursday during the fest, so I wouldn't expect much from those first few days. I originally wanted like 20 people to say that they wanted me to make the raffle, but I might end up making it anyway, considering there may be a total of 20 participants throughout the course of the raffle. If you already said yes, plz spread the word. I really want to give people who can't afford this that want it this opportunity to get the scroll for a potentially low price. XD
I have a good amount of people that said yes. The more, the merrier. XD
I have a good amount of people that said yes. The more, the merrier. XD
1 2 3