Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chibi Headshot Icons (USD!!! - FR ok)
Hi there! I'm so excited!! My fiance got me a snake!!! Here is a[url=https://image.ibb.co/etO5zG/2018011495205053.jpg] link to a picture[/url]; I won't post pics directly on the thread because some people are scared of snakes and I don't want to bother people like that. Tennyson is a mojave-morph ball python, about a foot and a half long. He's such a pretty baby and I love him! However, now that I have him, I desperately need some supplies. We have the very basics -- a 20 gallon tank, water dish, a hide, half a bag of aspen bedding, heating pad, and a couple frozen mice -- but I plan to spoil the crap out of him! Therefore, I need to get: - a 30 gallon tank (ASAP, he needs a bit more room. I'll be moving him to a 40 eventually but not till he grows a bit more) - $45-$60 - Another hiding spot - $15 - More bedding - about $20 per month - Supplies to breed mice for him (it's really hard to get him to eat the frozen ones), which include a wheel, water bottle, food dish, plastic den, and of course, the first mice (once I move Tenny to a 30 gal, I'll put the mice in his 20 gal so I don't need another tank for them) - $40-$50 All in all, my goal is about $150. In order to reach it, I'm offering some art! ----- ----- [center][size=7]The Base [img]https://i.imgur.com/FHuZqvm.png[/img] The End Result [img]https://i.imgur.com/QXh3lXy.png[/img] The Price[/size] [b]Simple = $4[/b] (Flat color, no background/flat color background, textured lines, black lines) [b]Detailed = $5[/b] (Some shading, colored lines, your choice of smooth or textured lines, optional simple backgrounds including geometric, patterned, gradient, etc. Feel free to ask about pattern overlays!) [b]Unlined = $7[/b] (Somewhat experimental at this point.) [b]$1 = 110 gems[/b] [size=7]Rules[/size] 1. I will do: humans, humanoids, furries/anthros, dragons, and feral animals. Gore/candy goe is no problem. Mecha is okay but I'm not great at it. 2. I won't do: NSFW 3. High detail characters or designs may add $1 to the price 4. Payment should be sent when the art is done (or before, if you prefer). I won't send you the art until the payment comes through. I am, however, willing to show you a small and watermarked version so you can tell it's completed. 5. Feel free to ask about art not using this base! I can do full bodies as well, though they will cost more! [size=7]Slots are UNLIMITED until I reach my goal![/size] 1. OPEN 2. OPEN 3. OPEN [size=7]Pinglist[/size] @ @ @ @
Hi there! I'm so excited!! My fiance got me a snake!!!

Here is a link to a picture; I won't post pics directly on the thread because some people are scared of snakes and I don't want to bother people like that.

Tennyson is a mojave-morph ball python, about a foot and a half long. He's such a pretty baby and I love him!

However, now that I have him, I desperately need some supplies. We have the very basics -- a 20 gallon tank, water dish, a hide, half a bag of aspen bedding, heating pad, and a couple frozen mice -- but I plan to spoil the crap out of him! Therefore, I need to get:

- a 30 gallon tank (ASAP, he needs a bit more room. I'll be moving him to a 40 eventually but not till he grows a bit more) - $45-$60
- Another hiding spot - $15
- More bedding - about $20 per month
- Supplies to breed mice for him (it's really hard to get him to eat the frozen ones), which include a wheel, water bottle, food dish, plastic den, and of course, the first mice (once I move Tenny to a 30 gal, I'll put the mice in his 20 gal so I don't need another tank for them) - $40-$50

All in all, my goal is about $150.

In order to reach it, I'm offering some art!

The Base
FHuZqvm.png

The End Result
QXh3lXy.png

The Price

Simple = $4
(Flat color, no background/flat color background, textured lines, black lines)

Detailed = $5
(Some shading, colored lines, your choice of smooth or textured lines, optional simple backgrounds including geometric, patterned, gradient, etc. Feel free to ask about pattern overlays!)

Unlined = $7
(Somewhat experimental at this point.)

$1 = 110 gems

Rules

1. I will do: humans, humanoids, furries/anthros, dragons, and feral animals. Gore/candy goe is no problem. Mecha is okay but I'm not great at it.

2. I won't do: NSFW

3. High detail characters or designs may add $1 to the price

4. Payment should be sent when the art is done (or before, if you prefer). I won't send you the art until the payment comes through. I am, however, willing to show you a small and watermarked version so you can tell it's completed.

5. Feel free to ask about art not using this base! I can do full bodies as well, though they will cost more!

Slots are UNLIMITED until I reach my goal!

1. OPEN
2. OPEN
3. OPEN

Pinglist

@ @ @ @
wmel3banner.png Call me "Foggy"
Fr+0 | He/Him Pronouns
Biromatic | Grey-Ace
Hufflepuff | INFP
GIJINKA HATCHERY HERE
My Chibi Headshot Shop
[center][size=5]Completed Icons[/size] [b]Shown at 200x200 pixels[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ufFTlY5.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aUH2VNm.png[/img]
Completed Icons
Shown at 200x200 pixels

ufFTlY5.png aUH2VNm.png
Fr+0 | He/Him Pronouns
Biromatic | Grey-Ace
Hufflepuff | INFP
GIJINKA HATCHERY HERE
My Chibi Headshot Shop
Bump
Bump