Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CHOOSE YOUR FREE DRAGON-Open Permanently
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 406 407
@Tiand @Pegunicent

Thanks to the both of you! I'm not seeing anything I can use at the moment, but if you end up with any Moss/Murk babies from that imp girl, Tiand, I may well end up buying from you in the future! XD
@Tiand @Pegunicent

Thanks to the both of you! I'm not seeing anything I can use at the moment, but if you end up with any Moss/Murk babies from that imp girl, Tiand, I may well end up buying from you in the future! XD
9o5YF7O.png
I appreciate being chosen! I think this is a really kind thing to do, but I don't currently have the room to take in a new dragon!

Thank you @Exercitus and @Tiand
I appreciate being chosen! I think this is a really kind thing to do, but I don't currently have the room to take in a new dragon!

Thank you @Exercitus and @Tiand
LKUGPNw.giftumblr_inline_piazpj7mY51u2mdgr_540.pngB2gPcio.gif
@Tiand
Oh gosh, that is incredibly kind of you, thank you! Unfortunately I just don't have the space right now to accept a new dragon into my lair. I'm so sorry!

I would like to pass along my slot to another random player, if that's alright. Thank you again so much for doing this, and I hope you find nice homes for all of your dragons! ^_^
@Tiand
Oh gosh, that is incredibly kind of you, thank you! Unfortunately I just don't have the space right now to accept a new dragon into my lair. I'm so sorry!

I would like to pass along my slot to another random player, if that's alright. Thank you again so much for doing this, and I hope you find nice homes for all of your dragons! ^_^
Xe31U.gifA5z4M.gifHkchr.gifCtqXe.gif
@Tiand

Thank you, but I'd probably forget and exalt it so I'd like to pass it off to @Yates
@Tiand

Thank you, but I'd probably forget and exalt it so I'd like to pass it off to @Yates
mkpoaHZ.png
@Tiand
May I have Fame? she is absolutely beautiful!
@Tiand
May I have Fame? she is absolutely beautiful!
tumblr_mwubwmGJmV1rox5fbo1_250.gif?fbclid=IwAR28_HM28NC6cm_9Li-XDM7_XZpniAgdwhpukCru8Y3MOvcHZTmFa8HMpJ4.gif
@Tiand
Hey, um. I'm kinda in love with East? Could I have her?
@Tiand
Hey, um. I'm kinda in love with East? Could I have her?
tastefulmarketing.gif
@Tiand holy crippity i actually won a raffle what sorcery is this

I'd love Boris if he's still up for grabs i've yet to get myself a bog snake ; u;
@Tiand holy crippity i actually won a raffle what sorcery is this

I'd love Boris if he's still up for grabs i've yet to get myself a bog snake ; u;
I'm sorry I just don't have the room right now for a new dragon. Please feel free to give my spot to someone else.
I'm sorry I just don't have the room right now for a new dragon. Please feel free to give my spot to someone else.
Ah, sorry. I, too, cannot really spare the space right now, as i'm needing what I have for my nests. Thanks for the thought, and feel free to pass my slot on.
Ah, sorry. I, too, cannot really spare the space right now, as i'm needing what I have for my nests. Thanks for the thought, and feel free to pass my slot on.
@Tiand , thank you so much for this opportunity! May I have this fella'? :D [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386401/38640011_350.png[/img]
@Tiand , thank you so much for this opportunity! May I have this fella'? :D

38640011_350.png
ezgif-2-30adcf4d15.gif
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 406 407