Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Paying Gems/USD for Galra!Keith Fanart
I'm looking for a series of icons for a fanfic I'm working on. It's kinda a transformation fic with Keith turning Galra. The summary is: After being injured in a battle alongside the Blade of Marmora, Keith is returned to the Paladins and placed in a healing pod. Unfortunately, a malfunction causes his galra blood and the instincts it carries to start fighting for dominance over Keith's humanity. Can he find a balance before he hurts someone he cares about? Or will the side of himself he calls a demon erase the person everyone thought they knew?

Basically Keith's galra side is sort of like a werewolf, or The Other Guy for Bruce Banner; violent and uncontrolled, but mostly because Keith is trying to hold it back, which makes things worse.

I'd like a series of 12 icons, minimum of 300x300 in size.

The base would all be the same, sort of copy-paste with only slight changes with the progression of his transformation and slight differences in expression.

The icons are:
  1. Entirely human, normal expression
  2. Some purple patches and a little yellowing in the sclera of one eye, normal expression
  3. Lots of purple, pointed ears, yellow sclera but purple irises, fangs, normal expression
  4. Lots of purple, pointed ears, yellow sclera but purple irises, fangs, scared
  5. Lots of purple, pointed ears, yellow sclera but purple irises, fangs, angry
  6. Mostly purple with just a little of his normal skin here and there, larger galra ears, entirely yellow eyes, normal expression
  7. Mostly purple with just a little of his normal skin here and there, larger galra ears, entirely yellow eyes, scared
  8. Mostly purple with just a little of his normal skin here and there, larger galra ears, entirely yellow eyes, angry
  9. Full galra, normal expression
  10. Full galra, angry
  11. Full galra, scared
  12. Full galra, happy

I'd also be ok with just 5, with the different forms & no different expressions.

So yeah, it's a lot of icons in the end, but they're all pretty much copy-paste with a little bit of editing between them, so they shouldn't be too much work. I've done series like this myself for people; I just don't want these in by chibi-ish style.

Payment
  • I can pay gems, USD, and do art trades.
  • I'd be happy to do a combination of payment types (and might require paying at least part in gems if your USD quote is too high for my budget.)
  • For trades, check out my gijinka shop, and the links to my chibi headshots and hatchery in my signature.

Please post examples or a link to you shop and a quote for this exact project! Unless you have prices in your shop for icon series already -- which I've never seen -- I need to know exactly what I'd be paying you for this, not just your general prices for single projects!
I'm looking for a series of icons for a fanfic I'm working on. It's kinda a transformation fic with Keith turning Galra. The summary is: After being injured in a battle alongside the Blade of Marmora, Keith is returned to the Paladins and placed in a healing pod. Unfortunately, a malfunction causes his galra blood and the instincts it carries to start fighting for dominance over Keith's humanity. Can he find a balance before he hurts someone he cares about? Or will the side of himself he calls a demon erase the person everyone thought they knew?

Basically Keith's galra side is sort of like a werewolf, or The Other Guy for Bruce Banner; violent and uncontrolled, but mostly because Keith is trying to hold it back, which makes things worse.

I'd like a series of 12 icons, minimum of 300x300 in size.

The base would all be the same, sort of copy-paste with only slight changes with the progression of his transformation and slight differences in expression.

The icons are:
  1. Entirely human, normal expression
  2. Some purple patches and a little yellowing in the sclera of one eye, normal expression
  3. Lots of purple, pointed ears, yellow sclera but purple irises, fangs, normal expression
  4. Lots of purple, pointed ears, yellow sclera but purple irises, fangs, scared
  5. Lots of purple, pointed ears, yellow sclera but purple irises, fangs, angry
  6. Mostly purple with just a little of his normal skin here and there, larger galra ears, entirely yellow eyes, normal expression
  7. Mostly purple with just a little of his normal skin here and there, larger galra ears, entirely yellow eyes, scared
  8. Mostly purple with just a little of his normal skin here and there, larger galra ears, entirely yellow eyes, angry
  9. Full galra, normal expression
  10. Full galra, angry
  11. Full galra, scared
  12. Full galra, happy

I'd also be ok with just 5, with the different forms & no different expressions.

So yeah, it's a lot of icons in the end, but they're all pretty much copy-paste with a little bit of editing between them, so they shouldn't be too much work. I've done series like this myself for people; I just don't want these in by chibi-ish style.

Payment
  • I can pay gems, USD, and do art trades.
  • I'd be happy to do a combination of payment types (and might require paying at least part in gems if your USD quote is too high for my budget.)
  • For trades, check out my gijinka shop, and the links to my chibi headshots and hatchery in my signature.

Please post examples or a link to you shop and a quote for this exact project! Unless you have prices in your shop for icon series already -- which I've never seen -- I need to know exactly what I'd be paying you for this, not just your general prices for single projects!
wmel3banner.png Call me "Foggy"
Fr+0 | He/Him Pronouns
Biromatic | Grey-Ace
Hufflepuff | INFP
GIJINKA HATCHERY HERE
My Chibi Headshot Shop
I'll do doodles of the different forms so you'll know what I'm talking about.
I'll do doodles of the different forms so you'll know what I'm talking about.
Fr+0 | He/Him Pronouns
Biromatic | Grey-Ace
Hufflepuff | INFP
GIJINKA HATCHERY HERE
My Chibi Headshot Shop
Bump
Bump
Fr+0 | He/Him Pronouns
Biromatic | Grey-Ace
Hufflepuff | INFP