Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Coliseum Tech Beta
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55
Crossing fingers that this works well on mobile! I’ll definitely be up for giving feedback about that as always. :)
Crossing fingers that this works well on mobile! I’ll definitely be up for giving feedback about that as always. :)
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
I. AM. READY.
I. AM. READY.
tumblr_p6gp1m9lyg1taiykwo1_540.png
Super excited to take part in this! I run Coli on desktop, occasionally laptop, and a Blackberry Classic phone (which handles the current version fine, for what that's worth, despite it not being a widely-used device), so I'll be trying the beta on all three and reporting in.

If there are bugs or performance issues in a particular section, would it be better to hold off on reporting those until the appropriate day?

@mysticSpaghetti
I'm pretty sure the matching aspect of PVP is one of the issues that will be worked on when the time comes for that; I've made plans to battle people and confirmed with them that yep, we're both waiting and have teams with the same level dragons, then just more waiting for ages. It's definitely not just you!
Super excited to take part in this! I run Coli on desktop, occasionally laptop, and a Blackberry Classic phone (which handles the current version fine, for what that's worth, despite it not being a widely-used device), so I'll be trying the beta on all three and reporting in.

If there are bugs or performance issues in a particular section, would it be better to hold off on reporting those until the appropriate day?

@mysticSpaghetti
I'm pretty sure the matching aspect of PVP is one of the issues that will be worked on when the time comes for that; I've made plans to battle people and confirmed with them that yep, we're both waiting and have teams with the same level dragons, then just more waiting for ages. It's definitely not just you!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
woo! Can't wait to try out the beta!
woo! Can't wait to try out the beta!
Art shop Ich bin ein Berliner!
YqXDmJ2.png
17, speech and debate LD captain, US high school senior
Yay!
Yay!
Waystone1.gif
*Sounds of prepping lv 25 team for this amazing update*
*Sounds of prepping lv 25 team for this amazing update*
RUBS MY GRUBBY LIL DRAGON PAWS TOGETHER
RUBS MY GRUBBY LIL DRAGON PAWS TOGETHER
lZEZOSe.png
Wow! I am intrigued! I will be pleased to participate. Only I always from a mobile phone... ^^'
Wow! I am intrigued! I will be pleased to participate. Only I always from a mobile phone... ^^'
i have a question - will the new coliseum be accessible to players using screen readers?
i have a question - will the new coliseum be accessible to players using screen readers?
Arcanian Logic. Said one arcanian to the other... 'We shall need a crossbow, an hourglass, three goats; one of us must learn to play the trumpet whilst the other one goes like this-' *clip of Captain Jack Sparrow wiggling his fingers in a silly fashion*
[quote name="Xhaztol" date=2018-01-24 15:27:38] There is a more than zero percent chance that the beta may cause issues with the rest of the site[/quote] I don't know why, but I laughed so hard at this.
Xhaztol wrote on 2018-01-24:
There is a more than zero percent chance that the beta may cause issues with the rest of the site

I don't know why, but I laughed so hard at this.
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 54 55