Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Coliseum Tech Beta
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55
Oh, heck.
Oh, heck.
- order
Ooooo can't wait for this
Ooooo can't wait for this
l9szmFh.jpg
Oooh so hyped, can't wait to get my hands on it and hopefully break something for the sake of helping!
Oooh so hyped, can't wait to get my hands on it and hopefully break something for the sake of helping!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I can not wait to try this out!!
I can not wait to try this out!!
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
Loot not awarded? No longer getting loot from winning or?

Excited thou
Loot not awarded? No longer getting loot from winning or?

Excited thou
tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png PJgrBLH.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png
Can't wait, hope it works! I didn't even know there was going to be a Coliseum update, lol

hopefully once PVP is added people will actually use it, nobody is ever on PVP when i am on the current one...
Can't wait, hope it works! I didn't even know there was going to be a Coliseum update, lol

hopefully once PVP is added people will actually use it, nobody is ever on PVP when i am on the current one...
I will beta if I have time, and for certain hopefully will beta test on mobile day, as I'm a mostly mobile player, and I'd love to help test things so they can get better. c: Looking forward to it!
I will beta if I have time, and for certain hopefully will beta test on mobile day, as I'm a mostly mobile player, and I'd love to help test things so they can get better. c: Looking forward to it!
lil-tiger-by-brightmyth.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

I will be out of town and on mobile data rather than wifi so I will definitely see if that has any major effect on the gameplay of the beta Colliseum!
I will be out of town and on mobile data rather than wifi so I will definitely see if that has any major effect on the gameplay of the beta Colliseum!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnPPstTe.png
I'm totally in for helping with beta testing!
I'm totally in for helping with beta testing!
MpxbEBD.jpg
Toyhouse
Art Fight
Art Shop
HYPE TRAIN INBOUND Can't wait to demolish mobs for the sake of it and helping with the beta, ofc! :'-D
HYPE TRAIN INBOUND Can't wait to demolish mobs for the sake of it and helping with the beta, ofc! :'-D
w7Z8MA5.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55