Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors
@dragonfly (Okay, thanks!)
@Xaron
@Xexoria
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
@Flashwing (I'm still getting used to the FR forum, so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to ping everyone ^^)

Rainwhisper
Run. That was her only thought as she bounded deeper into the dense undergrowth, her breath coming in short gasps from adrenaline and exhaustion. She wasn't sure why she was compelled to run, or what she was running from. But she could sense it's menacing aura of twisted emotions, and shivered as she leapt over a low branch. She sucked in a breath of pain as something sharp dug into her soft paw pad, and crouched in fear as darkness loomed over her.
"Yow!" Rainwhisper yelped, jolted awake with a start. She trembled slightly, the last traces of her dream already trickling away on a fast-flowing river of thoughts. Her nest of moss was a mess, with scraps of bedding flung across the warrior's den. Then she realized that the den was empty, with the light of sunhigh filtering through the tangle of brambles, and scrambled into the camp clearing with her dappled reddish fur tangled and knotted. She glanced up from busy grooming just as Silverstar hastily disappeared into her den with Ashfall. Huh, she thought, still sluggish from sleep. I hope I didn't miss anything important. Rainwhisper's pale gaze flitted around the clearing, catching sight of a worried-looking Waterspray. "Hey, Waterspray!" she called, heaving herself to her feet and trotting over to the queen. "What happened? You look, well, anxious."
@dragonfly (Okay, thanks!)
@Xaron
@Xexoria
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
@Flashwing (I'm still getting used to the FR forum, so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to ping everyone ^^)

Rainwhisper
Run. That was her only thought as she bounded deeper into the dense undergrowth, her breath coming in short gasps from adrenaline and exhaustion. She wasn't sure why she was compelled to run, or what she was running from. But she could sense it's menacing aura of twisted emotions, and shivered as she leapt over a low branch. She sucked in a breath of pain as something sharp dug into her soft paw pad, and crouched in fear as darkness loomed over her.
"Yow!" Rainwhisper yelped, jolted awake with a start. She trembled slightly, the last traces of her dream already trickling away on a fast-flowing river of thoughts. Her nest of moss was a mess, with scraps of bedding flung across the warrior's den. Then she realized that the den was empty, with the light of sunhigh filtering through the tangle of brambles, and scrambled into the camp clearing with her dappled reddish fur tangled and knotted. She glanced up from busy grooming just as Silverstar hastily disappeared into her den with Ashfall. Huh, she thought, still sluggish from sleep. I hope I didn't miss anything important. Rainwhisper's pale gaze flitted around the clearing, catching sight of a worried-looking Waterspray. "Hey, Waterspray!" she called, heaving herself to her feet and trotting over to the queen. "What happened? You look, well, anxious."
@dragonfly (Everyone, please note that ShimmerFoot is dead)
@Xaron
@Xexoria
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
@SpiritWolfe (Yes, ping everyone)

WaterSpray
WaterSpray franticly looked at Rainwhisper.
"Mintkit, Pantherkit and Tigerkit are missing! They must be in the forest!" She darted away, into the forest.
@dragonfly (Everyone, please note that ShimmerFoot is dead)
@Xaron
@Xexoria
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
@SpiritWolfe (Yes, ping everyone)

WaterSpray
WaterSpray franticly looked at Rainwhisper.
"Mintkit, Pantherkit and Tigerkit are missing! They must be in the forest!" She darted away, into the forest.
VRqNR3y.png
@dragonfly
@Xaron
@Flashwing
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
@SpiritWolfe
Ashfall nodded at Silverstar's words. "It seems we all are having strange dreams lately," she said, "perhaps the other cat was trying to somehow save the dead one. I too hope something happens at half-moon. I had better be leaving now." Ashfall looked at Silverstar for authorization. Suddenly sensing something, Ashfall stuck her head out of the den and saw Waterspray, looking worried. Ashfall walked out of the den and limped slowly towards her. She noticed that Rainwhisper was already near Waterspray's side. Suddenly, Waterspray darted away. Ashfall tried to run after her. "Wait!" she called.
@dragonfly
@Xaron
@Flashwing
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
@SpiritWolfe
Ashfall nodded at Silverstar's words. "It seems we all are having strange dreams lately," she said, "perhaps the other cat was trying to somehow save the dead one. I too hope something happens at half-moon. I had better be leaving now." Ashfall looked at Silverstar for authorization. Suddenly sensing something, Ashfall stuck her head out of the den and saw Waterspray, looking worried. Ashfall walked out of the den and limped slowly towards her. She noticed that Rainwhisper was already near Waterspray's side. Suddenly, Waterspray darted away. Ashfall tried to run after her. "Wait!" she called.
618dee02b003e5c7339ee8bf419e42c3.png
@dragonfly (its going to take forever for kits and apps to grow up. i think at certain points we should skip a few moons.)
@Xaron
@Xexoria
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
@SpiritWolfe

WaterSpray stopped, and looked at AshFall.
"Ashfall? The kits are missing, I have to find them!
@dragonfly (its going to take forever for kits and apps to grow up. i think at certain points we should skip a few moons.)
@Xaron
@Xexoria
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
@SpiritWolfe

WaterSpray stopped, and looked at AshFall.
"Ashfall? The kits are missing, I have to find them!
VRqNR3y.png
@dragonfly
@Xaron
@Xexoria
@Flashwing (Thanks ^^)
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd

Rainwhisper
Rainwhisper frowned, hoping that she hadn't heard Waterspray right as she blinked the grogginess out of her eyes. "Kits...gone?" she mumbled, padding after Ashfall. The realization finally hit her, and she broke into a run. "In the forest? That's dangerous! I can go with the search party! Does Silverstar know yet?" Rainwhisper stopped herself abruptly before she could go into a nervous fit, and blinked apologetically.
@dragonfly
@Xaron
@Xexoria
@Flashwing (Thanks ^^)
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd

Rainwhisper
Rainwhisper frowned, hoping that she hadn't heard Waterspray right as she blinked the grogginess out of her eyes. "Kits...gone?" she mumbled, padding after Ashfall. The realization finally hit her, and she broke into a run. "In the forest? That's dangerous! I can go with the search party! Does Silverstar know yet?" Rainwhisper stopped herself abruptly before she could go into a nervous fit, and blinked apologetically.
@Xaron
@Xexoria
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
@SpiritWolfe
@dragonfly

WaterSpray
"I'm going to search near the old twoleg nest." She speeded through the forest, but when she reached the nest, she saw something that made her heart ad feet freeze, for the body of ShimmerFoot was hanging from the nest.
"Oh my... No, no no! SHIMMERFOOT!" But she knew he was dead. She found that her feet would not move.
@Xaron
@Xexoria
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
@SpiritWolfe
@dragonfly

WaterSpray
"I'm going to search near the old twoleg nest." She speeded through the forest, but when she reached the nest, she saw something that made her heart ad feet freeze, for the body of ShimmerFoot was hanging from the nest.
"Oh my... No, no no! SHIMMERFOOT!" But she knew he was dead. She found that her feet would not move.
VRqNR3y.png
WaterSpray

WaterSpray slowly backed away, then ran towards the camp again.
I must tell SilverStar! the kits can wait! was her thought.
WaterSpray

WaterSpray slowly backed away, then ran towards the camp again.
I must tell SilverStar! the kits can wait! was her thought.
VRqNR3y.png
@Flashwing
@Dragonfly
@Xaron
@SpiritWolfe
@Xexoria
@DeathTheKidd
@PrairieElf
Mintkit
She looked down. "Sorry. We will go back to camp" She looked back with a slight glare in her eye at the kits "Now I'm introuble thanks guys!" She flicked her tail in annoyance and followed the large tom back to camp as her mother ran up to her and glowered at her. "We were so worried about you and the others You are in so much trouble you aren't leaving the nursery for the next moon you had me so worried you could have died!" She scolded the kit but Minkit knew she deserved it.

Emberstorm
The tom had word the kits were back safely and dashed back to see hes own and scold her. When he reached camp Mistycloud had beaten him and was already scolded the kit harshly. "Mistycloud I think a moon is a little harsh maybe she should just clean the Elders den with the apprentices." She looked down at the kit and back at her mate. "Fine. Ask Silverstar though." He nodded.
@Flashwing
@Dragonfly
@Xaron
@SpiritWolfe
@Xexoria
@DeathTheKidd
@PrairieElf
Mintkit
She looked down. "Sorry. We will go back to camp" She looked back with a slight glare in her eye at the kits "Now I'm introuble thanks guys!" She flicked her tail in annoyance and followed the large tom back to camp as her mother ran up to her and glowered at her. "We were so worried about you and the others You are in so much trouble you aren't leaving the nursery for the next moon you had me so worried you could have died!" She scolded the kit but Minkit knew she deserved it.

Emberstorm
The tom had word the kits were back safely and dashed back to see hes own and scold her. When he reached camp Mistycloud had beaten him and was already scolded the kit harshly. "Mistycloud I think a moon is a little harsh maybe she should just clean the Elders den with the apprentices." She looked down at the kit and back at her mate. "Fine. Ask Silverstar though." He nodded.
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
@Flashwing
@Dragonfly
@Xaron
@SpiritWolfe
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
@PrairieElf

Ashfall followed Waterspray and Rainwhisper into the forest after pausing for a minute. She fell behind and begun to call out for the kits. "I'm going to search near the old twoleg nest," Ashfall heard Waterspray say. Ashfall nodded, absentmindedly, and started to check back near the camp. A while later, she heard Waterspray cry out and suddenly rush past her. Ashfall limped to the old twoleg nest and gasped in shock when she saw Shimmerfoot's dead body. "Oh no," Ashfall whispered, "this is bad."
@Flashwing
@Dragonfly
@Xaron
@SpiritWolfe
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
@PrairieElf

Ashfall followed Waterspray and Rainwhisper into the forest after pausing for a minute. She fell behind and begun to call out for the kits. "I'm going to search near the old twoleg nest," Ashfall heard Waterspray say. Ashfall nodded, absentmindedly, and started to check back near the camp. A while later, she heard Waterspray cry out and suddenly rush past her. Ashfall limped to the old twoleg nest and gasped in shock when she saw Shimmerfoot's dead body. "Oh no," Ashfall whispered, "this is bad."
618dee02b003e5c7339ee8bf419e42c3.png
@Xaron
@Xexoria
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
@SpiritWolfe
@dragonfly

Pantherkit and Tigerkit

The two ktis followed The warrior back. Mistycloud was scolding Mintkit. Tigerkit raced up to Mintkit.
"I'm soooooooooo sorry Mintkit!" She whispered. "This was my idea!"
Pantherkit Shrugged.
"Who cares. we had fun!"

Leaf

Leaf watched the kits go, and secretly followed them. She hid in a bush, watching the camp.

WaterSpray

WaterSpray burst through the braacken tunnel.
"SILVERSTAR!" She yelled.
@Xaron
@Xexoria
@PrairieElf
@Meowzow
@DeathTheKidd
@SpiritWolfe
@dragonfly

Pantherkit and Tigerkit

The two ktis followed The warrior back. Mistycloud was scolding Mintkit. Tigerkit raced up to Mintkit.
"I'm soooooooooo sorry Mintkit!" She whispered. "This was my idea!"
Pantherkit Shrugged.
"Who cares. we had fun!"

Leaf

Leaf watched the kits go, and secretly followed them. She hid in a bush, watching the camp.

WaterSpray

WaterSpray burst through the braacken tunnel.
"SILVERSTAR!" She yelled.
VRqNR3y.png