Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Pinstripe & Trail
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51
[quote name="HighNewn" date=2018-01-24 10:21:22] Hey uh, I think the name of Wendigo should be changed. I think they were calling it that because of the whole antler thing but, Wendigos are just pale scrawny large humans who devour other humans, and are a huge part of Algonquin Native American culture, not a cryptid. [/quote] yes to this. it's a small thing that's bothered me about fr, and i like the design of the familiar i just don't think the name fits. it'd be nice if they changed that in the future!
HighNewn wrote on 2018-01-24:
Hey uh, I think the name of Wendigo should be changed. I think they were calling it that because of the whole antler thing but, Wendigos are just pale scrawny large humans who devour other humans, and are a huge part of Algonquin Native American culture, not a cryptid.
yes to this. it's a small thing that's bothered me about fr, and i like the design of the familiar i just don't think the name fits. it'd be nice if they changed that in the future!
dOfXepK.gif
The Tundra is so beautiful! I want him! Does anyone have any guesses as to his colors?
The Tundra is so beautiful! I want him! Does anyone have any guesses as to his colors?
pRocgkT.png
More skins i didn't expect to look nice, but they honestly look great!
More skins i didn't expect to look nice, but they honestly look great!
WHOA
WHOA
SO PRETTY
SO PRETTY
W1ufEjp.png
yay!! More genes to brew! :^D
CQHfGMh.png
CQHfGMh.png
CQHfGMh.png
I'm hoping for either Lightning or Ice exalt pages..
I'm hoping for either Lightning or Ice exalt pages..
FeQ86Gb.png
Thank you :D
Thank you :D
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 50 51