Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | -Now Drawing!- NotN Giveaway
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Could I enter? thanks!
Could I enter? thanks!
@Beautoyou
Sure thing!

@AMZmon
Alrighty!

@MZoeC
Sure, no prob!

@Echithan11
Yuppers!

@Wampus
Sure! You're all set!
@Beautoyou
Sure thing!

@AMZmon
Alrighty!

@MZoeC
Sure, no prob!

@Echithan11
Yuppers!

@Wampus
Sure! You're all set!
The winner of tier one is @zuubeneschamali ! Please respond to the message in your inbox within 24 hours to have your prizes sent to you, otherwise the prize will go to the next name drawn! And remember to pick out the five familiars you want from the list on the first forum post!
The winner of tier one is @zuubeneschamali ! Please respond to the message in your inbox within 24 hours to have your prizes sent to you, otherwise the prize will go to the next name drawn! And remember to pick out the five familiars you want from the list on the first forum post!
The first tier two winner is @Mevirkho! Please respond to my message in 24 hours, specify which pack of stuff you want, and I'll send it on over!
The first tier two winner is @Mevirkho! Please respond to my message in 24 hours, specify which pack of stuff you want, and I'll send it on over!
@Mevirkho did not respond to my message, and has therefore forfeited the prize. I apologize for this, but I want this giveaway to move quickly and I want active users to be rewarded. you may be drawn again, and if this is the case please actually respond within 24 hours!

@CorpseCopse is the new second tier winner! Again, please respond within 24 hours to the message I send to your inbox with your choice of second tier reward to get it!
@Mevirkho did not respond to my message, and has therefore forfeited the prize. I apologize for this, but I want this giveaway to move quickly and I want active users to be rewarded. you may be drawn again, and if this is the case please actually respond within 24 hours!

@CorpseCopse is the new second tier winner! Again, please respond within 24 hours to the message I send to your inbox with your choice of second tier reward to get it!
@BeardFistofDoom is the 2nd second tier winner! I'll send you a message in a second, please respond in 24 hours to get your prize, or it will be forfeited! Check the first page of this forum to see the available sets!
@BeardFistofDoom is the 2nd second tier winner! I'll send you a message in a second, please respond in 24 hours to get your prize, or it will be forfeited! Check the first page of this forum to see the available sets!
@Reefdamsel is the next second tier winner! Please respond to the message in your inbox within 24 hours to have the prizes of your choice sent to, or the prize will be forfeited.
@Reefdamsel is the next second tier winner! Please respond to the message in your inbox within 24 hours to have the prizes of your choice sent to, or the prize will be forfeited.
Alright we're on to tier three rewards bc I'm a sucker and over all nice person.

@Beautoyou is the first winner! Answer my message with the familiars you want! I'm not gonna be as picky about times with this one bc it's just a couple familiars and a smirch, if ya know what I mean
Alright we're on to tier three rewards bc I'm a sucker and over all nice person.

@Beautoyou is the first winner! Answer my message with the familiars you want! I'm not gonna be as picky about times with this one bc it's just a couple familiars and a smirch, if ya know what I mean
Thank you so much. This was great.
Thank you so much. This was great.
@Andydrarch I'd like to enter!
@Andydrarch I'd like to enter!
wishlist!
wendy | she/her | fr time +0
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12