Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | -Now Drawing!- NotN Giveaway
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Wendy192837 Sorry! This giveaway was only for welcome week newbies, as was specified in the first page rules, and is currently closed for drawing, anyways.
@Wendy192837 Sorry! This giveaway was only for welcome week newbies, as was specified in the first page rules, and is currently closed for drawing, anyways.
@AscendingMayoJar is the second tier three winner! Please respond to my message in your inbox and specify which two familiars you want, and I'll send them your way!
@AscendingMayoJar is the second tier three winner! Please respond to my message in your inbox and specify which two familiars you want, and I'll send them your way!
@NirnrootNoises is the next tier three winner! Please answer my message in your inbox and specify which two familiars you want! :)
@NirnrootNoises is the next tier three winner! Please answer my message in your inbox and specify which two familiars you want! :)
@Wampus is the fourth third tier winner! Reply to my message in your inbox and I'll send you the two familiars you'd like!
@Wampus is the fourth third tier winner! Reply to my message in your inbox and I'll send you the two familiars you'd like!
@Seraphimleigh Is the fifth third tier winner! Please reply to the message in your inbox, specifying the two familiars you want, and I'll send them your way!
@Seraphimleigh Is the fifth third tier winner! Please reply to the message in your inbox, specifying the two familiars you want, and I'll send them your way!
Sorry for the delay, guys! I got a little busy there!
@TareTenipuri is the next third tier winner! Respond to the message in you inbox and I'll send the two familiars you want your way!
Sorry for the delay, guys! I got a little busy there!
@TareTenipuri is the next third tier winner! Respond to the message in you inbox and I'll send the two familiars you want your way!
The 7th third tier winner is @Valton! Respond to the message I send to you box specifying which two familiars you want and I'll send them your way!
The 7th third tier winner is @Valton! Respond to the message I send to you box specifying which two familiars you want and I'll send them your way!
The 8th tier three winner is @TwistedKatiekat! Reply to the message in your inbox specifying which two familiars you want and I'll send them your way!
The 8th tier three winner is @TwistedKatiekat! Reply to the message in your inbox specifying which two familiars you want and I'll send them your way!
@Andydrarch Yay :D
@Andydrarch Yay :D
Corgi.png
Oh my gosh I'm the worst ;-; College is a time sucker, lemme tell ya
ANYWAYS, NEXT WINNER
@Wanderbanana is the 9th third tier winner! Respond to the message in your inbox and I'll send the two familiars you request your way!
Oh my gosh I'm the worst ;-; College is a time sucker, lemme tell ya
ANYWAYS, NEXT WINNER
@Wanderbanana is the 9th third tier winner! Respond to the message in your inbox and I'll send the two familiars you request your way!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12