Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | InterstellarArt [USD/G/T] OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Interstellararia
Username: Snailmuffin
Commission Type: couple waist up sketch with color (100g + 400g + 50g = 550g)
Character(s): luna and crystal
References (If OC): luna's toyhouse page and crystal's toyhouse page
Description of character's personality:
luna- very grumpy, will fight anyone if provoked. turns into a blushing mess if they receive affection from a select few
crystal- social butterfly, tends to be forgetful at times. will drop everything to help friends
Specific Pose?: nothing specific's coming to mind :0
Other notes: i dunno if the wishlist on your profile's up to date, but i've got a black cat i can send your way (150g on the marketplace) and send the other 400g; otherwise i can just send over the full 550g :^0c
Secret Word: potato
@Interstellararia
Username: Snailmuffin
Commission Type: couple waist up sketch with color (100g + 400g + 50g = 550g)
Character(s): luna and crystal
References (If OC): luna's toyhouse page and crystal's toyhouse page
Description of character's personality:
luna- very grumpy, will fight anyone if provoked. turns into a blushing mess if they receive affection from a select few
crystal- social butterfly, tends to be forgetful at times. will drop everything to help friends
Specific Pose?: nothing specific's coming to mind :0
Other notes: i dunno if the wishlist on your profile's up to date, but i've got a black cat i can send your way (150g on the marketplace) and send the other 400g; otherwise i can just send over the full 550g :^0c
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
@SnailMuffin

I can absolutely do that for you! Also I'm still looking for that black cat so i'd be happy to take that and the 400g

Just send over a one way crossroads with the payment and I'll accept the trade when the commission is complete and sent to you!
@SnailMuffin

I can absolutely do that for you! Also I'm still looking for that black cat so i'd be happy to take that and the 400g

Just send over a one way crossroads with the payment and I'll accept the trade when the commission is complete and sent to you!
cover.401601.2400x600.jpg
T5sUJyn.png
@Interstellararia
aw neato! i'm setting up a delivery riiight now
@Interstellararia
aw neato! i'm setting up a delivery riiight now
23821.png they/them | fr +3
aroace
perpetually in coli hell

(main) oc tab
og oc tab
please use pronouns
listed in my dragons'
bios, thank you

buying OC art
hoard cleanout
bump!
bump!
T5sUJyn.png
bump
bump
T5sUJyn.png
@Interstellararia

Username: MewAngelique
Commission Type: Bust Sketch, Colored if possible.
Character(s): My Fursona Jiji, and a red panda (my boyfriend's fursona)
References (If OC): https://satsulavender.deviantart.com/art/Hgh-656509428 (Jiji)
Description of character's personality: She acts tough, but she's really lovey-dovey with her boyfriend.
Specific Pose?: Them leaning against each other/nuzzling each other.
Other notes: My fursona actually wears a collar and two hoop earrings in each ear, but I forgot to draw them in that reference, whoops! Oh, and my boyfriend's fursona is just a plain red panda, nothing too fancy or extra. Oh, and I would like to pay via PayPal!
Secret Word: Potato.
@Interstellararia

Username: MewAngelique
Commission Type: Bust Sketch, Colored if possible.
Character(s): My Fursona Jiji, and a red panda (my boyfriend's fursona)
References (If OC): https://satsulavender.deviantart.com/art/Hgh-656509428 (Jiji)
Description of character's personality: She acts tough, but she's really lovey-dovey with her boyfriend.
Specific Pose?: Them leaning against each other/nuzzling each other.
Other notes: My fursona actually wears a collar and two hoop earrings in each ear, but I forgot to draw them in that reference, whoops! Oh, and my boyfriend's fursona is just a plain red panda, nothing too fancy or extra. Oh, and I would like to pay via PayPal!
Secret Word: Potato.
Fgo6GsT.png
@MewAngelique

Sounds good! your total comes to $2.50 for the colored bust sketch.

I'll send you the paypal address in a moment, and I can have it done for you soon!
@MewAngelique

Sounds good! your total comes to $2.50 for the colored bust sketch.

I'll send you the paypal address in a moment, and I can have it done for you soon!
T5sUJyn.png
@Interstellararia Heyo~ I was wondering if you would be willing to do art based off of a written description of a character? I have no actual images of the character. But I have a written description and links to images with aspects that I like (such as coloration, markings or body type). She is a velociraptor with some feathers (a feather mohawk down her spine to her haunches, feathers on the tail tip and along her arms).

If you're interested I'd love to get a Waist up sketch and I'll fill out the form ;o;
@Interstellararia Heyo~ I was wondering if you would be willing to do art based off of a written description of a character? I have no actual images of the character. But I have a written description and links to images with aspects that I like (such as coloration, markings or body type). She is a velociraptor with some feathers (a feather mohawk down her spine to her haunches, feathers on the tail tip and along her arms).

If you're interested I'd love to get a Waist up sketch and I'll fill out the form ;o;
va9Ovky.png
@Shinyfox

I can definitely do that! I can show you work in progress photos of the sketch if you'd like to critique the placement of a certain element. Go ahead and fill out the form!
@Shinyfox

I can definitely do that! I can show you work in progress photos of the sketch if you'd like to critique the placement of a certain element. Go ahead and fill out the form!
T5sUJyn.png
@Interstellararia

;o; thank you friend!

Username: Shinyfox
Commission Type: Waist up sketch
Character(s):
References (If OC): (Will PM)
Description of character's personality: GIF it out
Specific Pose?: Artist Choice
Other notes: Will pay with gems