Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CLOSED - Charli's Art Shop!
1 2 3 4
@charlo

Gorgeous art! Since you're out of slots, do you keep a pinglist? If so, I'd love to be on it!
@charlo

Gorgeous art! Since you're out of slots, do you keep a pinglist? If so, I'd love to be on it!
DQ9DP8W.png
@charlo

if you have a pinglist i would love to be added to it!
@charlo

if you have a pinglist i would love to be added to it!
looking for art of my oc!
ART SHOP
ACCENT AND SKIN SHOP (STUDIO MOONGAZE)
TUMBLR
@SnoringHyena

Oh lovely! I won't have a problem drawing him :'^)! And with the coat and set thrown in I can lower the price down to 50kt or 5g if that's better! C:
@SnoringHyena

Oh lovely! I won't have a problem drawing him :'^)! And with the coat and set thrown in I can lower the price down to 50kt or 5g if that's better! C:
c7fb4b4d3d036b0b2e7ed71e90a25f57.png
@pixelwings

The slots have just been filled, but if you'd like me to add you to the ping list when another slot opens feel free to let me know! C:
@pixelwings

The slots have just been filled, but if you'd like me to add you to the ping list when another slot opens feel free to let me know! C:
@azure
@cosmicconundrum

I do! I'll be sure to add you to it! ^^
@azure
@cosmicconundrum

I do! I'll be sure to add you to it! ^^
@charlo
Awesome! I'd like to get a shaded and detailed bust of my grumpy desert exile, Sagitta: Ref, Headshot. I also have a ghost flame cloak and a ghost flame wing ribbon if you're still looking for those.
@charlo
Awesome! I'd like to get a shaded and detailed bust of my grumpy desert exile, Sagitta: Ref, Headshot. I also have a ghost flame cloak and a ghost flame wing ribbon if you're still looking for those.
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@malreau

Nice! C: The offers sound good too! If you'd like, I can lower the price to 100kt or 10g!
@malreau

Nice! C: The offers sound good too! If you'd like, I can lower the price to 100kt or 10g!
@charlo
That would be great!
@charlo
That would be great!
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@charlo Thanks so much! ^^ I'd love to get a shaded and detailed bust with a simple background, is it okay if I PM you the deets? If you'd prefer I post them here though, I can do that instead!
@charlo Thanks so much! ^^ I'd love to get a shaded and detailed bust with a simple background, is it okay if I PM you the deets? If you'd prefer I post them here though, I can do that instead!
@leyline nice! C: feel free to PM me! I don't mind ^^
@leyline nice! C: feel free to PM me! I don't mind ^^
1 2 3 4