Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge (Closed for now)
1 2 3
@Fennyth

I just joined and I'm trying to get more dragons. I was wondering if I could have Meilin
@Fennyth

I just joined and I'm trying to get more dragons. I was wondering if I could have Meilin
@fennyth

How much would you like for Calfuray and Althea?
@fennyth

How much would you like for Calfuray and Althea?
fZlFb8I.png
@Fennyth I'm interested in Bliss. I just joined during this welcome week so uh, how much would she cost?
@Fennyth I'm interested in Bliss. I just joined during this welcome week so uh, how much would she cost?
LF a male coalt/ female veilspun for my nest!
Tri-color scrolls in treasure are expensive :') Yet I want more lair space as well.
@cat001 Since your new you can have him for free if you want ^^ Just let me know and ill send over a CR

@mousefart1238 Sure thing! Ill send over a CR if you still want him (free of charge since you just joined)

@SummerZephyr She was a favorite so as long as you take good care of her that’s compensation enough! Let me know if youre still interested and ill send over a CR
@cat001 Since your new you can have him for free if you want ^^ Just let me know and ill send over a CR

@mousefart1238 Sure thing! Ill send over a CR if you still want him (free of charge since you just joined)

@SummerZephyr She was a favorite so as long as you take good care of her that’s compensation enough! Let me know if youre still interested and ill send over a CR
tumblr_okihqeTlbm1s7b4m2o1_400.png
@Fennyth

Thank you!
@Fennyth

Thank you!
@ChiriChan Since ive had them for a while im thinking about 20k for the pair if that’s fine with you?
@ChiriChan Since ive had them for a while im thinking about 20k for the pair if that’s fine with you?
@Fennyth I'm still interested then :OO
@Fennyth I'm still interested then :OO
LF a male coalt/ female veilspun for my nest!
Tri-color scrolls in treasure are expensive :') Yet I want more lair space as well.
@SummerZephyr Perfect! ill send over a CR in just a sec
@SummerZephyr Perfect! ill send over a CR in just a sec
@Fennyth
I'll take him, thanks!
@Fennyth
I'll take him, thanks!
DayDream_Hatchery.jpg
@Fennyth

Can we please lower it to 18kt if that's okay with you?
@Fennyth

Can we please lower it to 18kt if that's okay with you?
fZlFb8I.png
1 2 3