Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Purge (Closed for now)
1 2 3
Recently Ive been in a rut in this game so this is me purging and starting over!

Some of these dragons are over a year old and quite a few have mates (I tired to pair them together but who knows at this point)

Everyone after Fia on the first page of my lair is for sale. Its name your own price so shoot me an offer and ill most likely accept it

Happy hunting
Recently Ive been in a rut in this game so this is me purging and starting over!

Some of these dragons are over a year old and quite a few have mates (I tired to pair them together but who knows at this point)

Everyone after Fia on the first page of my lair is for sale. Its name your own price so shoot me an offer and ill most likely accept it

Happy hunting
tumblr_okihqeTlbm1s7b4m2o1_400.png
~
~
@Fennyth

I'm pretty broke right now, but can I have Bijou for three gems please?
@Fennyth

I'm pretty broke right now, but can I have Bijou for three gems please?
ICEWARDEN_sig.png
@Valton

Of course! ill set up a CR ^^
@Valton

Of course! ill set up a CR ^^
~
~
How much for Sephtis? I am super new here but he defiantly caught my eye as a beautiful dragon!:)
@Fennyth
How much for Sephtis? I am super new here but he defiantly caught my eye as a beautiful dragon!:)
@Fennyth
@MarmoraOfBlades

Since you're so new you can have him for free ^^ hes a cutie and I'm glad he can go to a good home! Ill set up a CR if that's what you still want.
@MarmoraOfBlades

Since you're so new you can have him for free ^^ hes a cutie and I'm glad he can go to a good home! Ill set up a CR if that's what you still want.
Thank you so much! That would be great:)
@Fennyth
Thank you so much! That would be great:)
@Fennyth
~
~
How much for Ashitaka, I joined yesterday, so i'm not sure how much he is worth
How much for Ashitaka, I joined yesterday, so i'm not sure how much he is worth
DayDream_Hatchery.jpg
1 2 3