Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Winter's Insurgence (RP THREAD)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@kawaiinokyojin

Oathkeeper smiled cheerfully at Bard as he stepped inside, pulling Autumn after him. "Wow, thank you so much!" He turned to face the Snapper after he and Autumn were fully inside. "We were out wandering in the snow for what felt like forever! What luck, that we would stumble into your fine cave!" Oathkeeper gave him a toothy, enthusiastic smile.

Autumn took a look around the room. 'What a cozy little cave,' she thought. She appreciated the warmth from the fire. She felt it seeping back into her scales. "I hope the storm passes soon."
@kawaiinokyojin

Oathkeeper smiled cheerfully at Bard as he stepped inside, pulling Autumn after him. "Wow, thank you so much!" He turned to face the Snapper after he and Autumn were fully inside. "We were out wandering in the snow for what felt like forever! What luck, that we would stumble into your fine cave!" Oathkeeper gave him a toothy, enthusiastic smile.

Autumn took a look around the room. 'What a cozy little cave,' she thought. She appreciated the warmth from the fire. She felt it seeping back into her scales. "I hope the storm passes soon."

[ evan - any pronouns - 22 ]
[ just an artist who loves video games ]
[ a total sucker for villains ]
[ familiar collector ]

As Xander watched Vaccine settle down he carefully edged around the green dragon, making sure not to disturb him in any way. He went to stand by Bandit, who was busy making a disgusted face at the claw now on the floor. She opened her mouth to spew forth some sort of insult but Xander covered the pearlcatcher's snout with a talon, using his wings to block the view of other dragons.
"Stop being an idiot before someone gets killed. Bard has been kind enough to let us into his home, and you better not screw that up mate." He hissed into her ear firmly, yet not unkind. He released Bandit, who now looked to be pouting.
"Fine." The young pearlcatcher said haughtily, curling into a tight ball around her silvery pearl facing the wall. She fell asleep fast, her quiet breaths even and deep. She actually looked like a nice dragon when she was sleeping, but her expressions when she was awake usually proved that wrong. Xander shook his head, lying down inches away from the young dragon. He layed his head on his talons, keeping a careful eye on the other dragons in the house. He wouldn't risk sleeping in the presence of Vaccine.
As Xander watched Vaccine settle down he carefully edged around the green dragon, making sure not to disturb him in any way. He went to stand by Bandit, who was busy making a disgusted face at the claw now on the floor. She opened her mouth to spew forth some sort of insult but Xander covered the pearlcatcher's snout with a talon, using his wings to block the view of other dragons.
"Stop being an idiot before someone gets killed. Bard has been kind enough to let us into his home, and you better not screw that up mate." He hissed into her ear firmly, yet not unkind. He released Bandit, who now looked to be pouting.
"Fine." The young pearlcatcher said haughtily, curling into a tight ball around her silvery pearl facing the wall. She fell asleep fast, her quiet breaths even and deep. She actually looked like a nice dragon when she was sleeping, but her expressions when she was awake usually proved that wrong. Xander shook his head, lying down inches away from the young dragon. He layed his head on his talons, keeping a careful eye on the other dragons in the house. He wouldn't risk sleeping in the presence of Vaccine.
Jjr11Cm.png
"Ah, thank you Bard." Cotton replied, giving the dragon a weak smile.

Taking the sparrowmouse, but not eating it quite yet, she slumped down a bit. Listening to Whisper, she shook her head and said: "I'm not sure that'd you'd be able to find, I have hidden well, and since the winds blew far off course, I wouldn't be even able to tell you what direction to look in. And you really shouldn't risk yourself in these snows!"
"Ah, thank you Bard." Cotton replied, giving the dragon a weak smile.

Taking the sparrowmouse, but not eating it quite yet, she slumped down a bit. Listening to Whisper, she shook her head and said: "I'm not sure that'd you'd be able to find, I have hidden well, and since the winds blew far off course, I wouldn't be even able to tell you what direction to look in. And you really shouldn't risk yourself in these snows!"
+3 hours FR time
tumblr_ojha3sJ2Q91vgb4t3o1_500.jpg
Whisper gave Cotton a dry smile. "I can handle the cold a little bit more than...most."

She glanced around the cave. "It is getting a bit cramped as well. I'll be back soon." She turned and slipped out the door, closing it quickly to prevent the cold from entering. Launching herself into the air, she headed away from the cave, flying low in order to spot anything in the snow.
Whisper gave Cotton a dry smile. "I can handle the cold a little bit more than...most."

She glanced around the cave. "It is getting a bit cramped as well. I'll be back soon." She turned and slipped out the door, closing it quickly to prevent the cold from entering. Launching herself into the air, she headed away from the cave, flying low in order to spot anything in the snow.
fBZO2yk.png
*tiny faint knock sound at the door*
*tiny faint knock sound at the door*
Jasper yawned, her maw opening wide and exposing her pearly-white fangs. "It's been an exhausting day and it's getting really dark," she remarked to no one in particular. "I'm gonna go to bed." She curled up around herself, tucking her face into speckled black fur.

Bard sat down beside Cotton, intently listening to her conversation with Whisper but beginning to settle down. He stayed awake in case anyone else came a-knocking, but found himself wanting to enjoy this unexpected company by being a bit sociable."It would be very unwise to go out in this storm, even for an icy dragon like yourself. We can look for the bag in the morning when this blizzard clears up more." He seemed to have not been heard, however, because Whisper went careening off anyway. "W-wait!" But she was gone. He sighed to himself. "It would be murder to go after her. My flying is shoddy anyway, and I'd become a Snapsicle in an instant if I went out there in this weather." He flopped down, already so attached to his new guest. "I just hope she knows what she's doing."

Vaccine was not intent on sleeping. The old lug Ammanas was asleep now, and it would be so easy for him to snatch that pretty little flask of his when his guard is let down so. There was just one problem, though, as Vaccine looked towards where he felt a gaze on him.
Xander.
They locked eyes and Vaccine knew that stealth was completely out of the question when Xander was so suspicious of him. Even if Xander just met Ammanas, Vaccine was quite sure that the ever-so righteous Skydancer would take any opportunity to undermine him, and the theft he was trying to accomplish would not change that. Xander seemed wide away and on-guard, but everyone cracked eventually.
Now, Vaccine had to play the waiting game.
Jasper yawned, her maw opening wide and exposing her pearly-white fangs. "It's been an exhausting day and it's getting really dark," she remarked to no one in particular. "I'm gonna go to bed." She curled up around herself, tucking her face into speckled black fur.

Bard sat down beside Cotton, intently listening to her conversation with Whisper but beginning to settle down. He stayed awake in case anyone else came a-knocking, but found himself wanting to enjoy this unexpected company by being a bit sociable."It would be very unwise to go out in this storm, even for an icy dragon like yourself. We can look for the bag in the morning when this blizzard clears up more." He seemed to have not been heard, however, because Whisper went careening off anyway. "W-wait!" But she was gone. He sighed to himself. "It would be murder to go after her. My flying is shoddy anyway, and I'd become a Snapsicle in an instant if I went out there in this weather." He flopped down, already so attached to his new guest. "I just hope she knows what she's doing."

Vaccine was not intent on sleeping. The old lug Ammanas was asleep now, and it would be so easy for him to snatch that pretty little flask of his when his guard is let down so. There was just one problem, though, as Vaccine looked towards where he felt a gaze on him.
Xander.
They locked eyes and Vaccine knew that stealth was completely out of the question when Xander was so suspicious of him. Even if Xander just met Ammanas, Vaccine was quite sure that the ever-so righteous Skydancer would take any opportunity to undermine him, and the theft he was trying to accomplish would not change that. Xander seemed wide away and on-guard, but everyone cracked eventually.
Now, Vaccine had to play the waiting game.
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
(( @Perilpaw This is the RP thread. Please sign up at the sign-up thread linked on the first page before you start to roleplay. Moreover, this is a literate RP, so please don't use asterisk actions or one sentence replies. Not trying to be rude and I recognize that you're new, but I'm just throwing it out there! ))
(( @Perilpaw This is the RP thread. Please sign up at the sign-up thread linked on the first page before you start to roleplay. Moreover, this is a literate RP, so please don't use asterisk actions or one sentence replies. Not trying to be rude and I recognize that you're new, but I'm just throwing it out there! ))
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png
JPbBP0q.png
uVEyOnT.png
8GgdVkW.png
Nkk0jLq.png
hmlE0W8.png
FBhgews.png
YMPbu9R.png
Z2soOA2.png
4kekx4D.png
Q0Bai3e.png
AkSGmT9.png
WKtl2lb.png
ani_bw-S_648-pirouette.gif
*a louder knocking and scraping sound on the door*
*a louder knocking and scraping sound on the door*
(( @Perilpaw Perilpaw, please read my first message to you on this matter. ))
(( @Perilpaw Perilpaw, please read my first message to you on this matter. ))
~bxsmxth~
(bismuth)
JvUa9ma.png
z9OsVtc.png
kCHWEjf.png
XibRJY8.png
11efmKl.png
lAvpyOQ.png
eTU8p7x.png
rtTYnrX.png
fHKOi67.png
BT1N47G.png